newborn vampire

I felt my goddess' prenese as I crossed my fist over my heart and bowed to the moon. And then, as if on qou, a single star flew across the raven black sky and lit the night as if it were day. The incredible pain came with the light. My whole body hurt and my Mark ached. It only lasted for a mintute or so. But it felt like years. Then, as quickly and randomly as it came, it stopped. I ran into my house to see if anything was wrong. I would have never guessed that I had Changed. When I looked at the morrior my Mark had been filled in and had delegate swrils coming from it and down the sides of my face. I closed my eyes shut and laughed. Then, I heard something. I don't know how to describe it but if I had to put it into words I would say wind mixed with the ocean brezze. A beautiful woman apeared I the mirror. Then She spoke, "My daughter. You have been blessed by me."
"Nyx?"
She laughed. The sound was enchanting and instantly filled me with happyness. "Yes daughter. I am here to tell you that I need you to help Zoeybird."
"Me? Why me?"
"My child. There is nothing to fear. Her path is slowly becoming unclear. I need you to help her follow the path of Night"
"Yes but why me?"
"Because I have blessed you. You now have the power of all five elements."
"Really? No way!"
I then summened them to me like i heard people do. I felt pure joy that I've never felt before. Then the beautiful goddess spoke, "Follow your path....help zoeybird...."
Then the voice and image in the mirror were gone. And the only thing in the mirror was my own reflection. I don't know when, how, or why but Nyx wants me to find Zoey and help her. This is my goddess' will and her will shall be done.

I attempted to sleep that but was unsuccesssful. I just layed there. It was so hard to grasp. Not to mention that it didn't make sense. Of course I knew who Zoey was. She was a high priestess from like a hundred years ago. She had saved our world by killing that "fallen angel". everyone in the house knew the story. Strike that. It was REQUIRED to know the story of the great warrior. After fighting kahonla she lived a well life as a feldging and later went through the change. The only gray part was her odd death. Nobody knew what happned. And it seemed like nobody wanted to know. They just found her dead in her sleep. Some have tried to figure it out but they've come up with nothing. None of her friends are still alive except the two red vampyres she was aquanted with. They all died in a war soon after te death of their high pristess. Stark, the red vampyre she was said to have relations with, soon went missing after. The only other red vampyre was Stevie Rae. She was the high pristess of the red flegdlings and lived underground where she and the others like her were more comfortable. What did Nyx mean when she said she wanted me to help the high priestess? She was dead! And has been dead for years. This just wasn't making sense. I got out of my bed and headed over to the bathroom than took a quick look at the clock. It's already 10AM. My time is the opposite of the human world and this is the middle of the night for me. I grabbed a rag out of the closet that wasn't far then soaked it in water. While it was soaking I looked at the mirror and then froze. Not knowing what to believe I reached up and touched the mirror. Where the hell was my Mark? I touched my forhead and then the mirror again. It's gone. How can it just be gone? Taking a deep breath I sat down on the floor and closed my eyes.