newborn vampire

Chapter: 3

School went on as it usually did: nobody talked to me and when they did, it was rude comments about my hair being blue and purple. Or questioning Ethan about why he would hang out with anyone like me. To be honest, I couldn't care less but it bugged the hell out of Ethan.

"Why do you let them bother you so badly?"

"Ethan, I don't care. You shouldn't either." 

He sighed and ran his hand through his soft hair. It practialy made me want to drool. "I just don't want them messing with you." 

"Aww. That's sweet but I can handle myself."

"Yeah I guess." We had reached my room by then but the door was open.

"Did we leave the door open?", I asked him as I pushed the door open. And there, sitting by the desk, was a small girl with dark brown hair that fell to the sides of her round face. She couldn't see us by the way she was sitting.

"Ahem.", I cleared my thoat to get her attention. Little did I know, she would freak out and fall of the chair. Ethan ran over to help her up then proceeded to sit down on my bed as if nothing had happened. 

"Who are you?", she asked when she was finally on her feet.

"You're in my room. Shouldn't I be asking that?"

"Oh! You're Stella? It's nice to meet you. I'm Alexa. But my friends call me Alex. Well, the DID."

I reached out to shake the hand she offered. "I'm Stell-"

"Star.", Ethan interrupted with a smile.

"Shut up, Zane.", I replied then laughed as he shut up and busied himself with looking for the remote. I turned to Alex who looked quite scared, "Oh. This is Ethan." Ethan replied with a nod in her direction.

"Its nice to meet you." 

"So you're new? Just Marked?"

"Yes. This is all really new. And I think I have a headache." She began try to walk to her bed but dropped to the floor instead.
 

**Alex's POV**

The room was spinning when I finally opened my eyes. I looked up to find Stella with a magazine in her hands and her headphones in her ears.

"You're up.", she said without even looking at me. Is this what vampyres were like? Did they always sense these kind of things? Maybe it was just her. I tried to sit up but that just caused the room to spin some more. So I gave up and propped myself on the pillow.

"Yeah. Mind telling me what happened?"

"Before or after you randomly passed out?", her voice was coated with sarcasm.

"After."

"Well Ethan helped me get you to your bed. And we just let you sleep it out."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I was just so overwelmed with everything. And it finally hit me that I won't see my friends again. So I guess I kinda freaked."

"Yeah. You kinda did.", she still wasn't looking at me. Was it something I said? Maybe I should try to conversate.

"Ha ha. Uh yeah. So that guys name is Ethan?"

"Yep. What of it?"

"Oh nothing. He's just cute is all. Your really lucky." That caught her attention.

"Lucky?", she asked trying to keep her cool.

"Yeah. Aren't you guys going out?"

"He's my best friend." Oh crap. Did I say something wrong? Leave it to me to totally piss off my new roommate.

"Well it looked like he liked you." This had her bouncing in her bed. Her eyes were filled with excitment as she looked at me.

"What makes you say that?", she asked trying to be nonchalant.

"The way he was looking at you. I can spot that kind of thing. I'm really good at telling peoples emotions."

"Oh. That's cool. But I don't know about Ethan. It's whatever."

"Guess so. This might sound corny but wanna play 20 questions to get to know eachother?"

"Ha ha. Sure."

For the rest of the night (day) we talked about a whole bunch of stuff. That she was from Boston and really missed her family. We also talked about my friends and my past life. After talking for hours, we decided to go to sleep. It's funny how so much can change in one day.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 chapters in one day :D
comments?