Status: Actively Active. (:

Baby, You're So Gone.

Just Be Here Now, Against Me.

I tossed my hair over my shoulder and shivered as the water in my hair seeped through the flannel shirt Nick had let me borrow. Since the clothes I had had before got completely sticky and wet and gross, I had to take a shower and wear a new set of clothes.

I looked up at the mirror of the bathroom and locked eyes with the girl in the mirror. She was almost unrecognizable. There were still the similarities; dark red hair, blue eyes, and full lips, but the tell tale traits were gone.

The girl in the mirror no longer had the dull eyes or the thin line her mouth used to be. Her eyes were bright blue, shining as brightly as they ever did. Her lips were pulled up in a small smile.

But if you looked deeply into her eyes, you could still see the haunted look in them. Like she'd suffered through something a million times worse than you could ever imagine. That small little recognition of the girl I used to be was a relief. It would've been a scare if I couldn't recognize myself in the mirror -- I wanted to see something familiar.

I looked away from the mirror and walked out the bathroom and to the make shift living room they had. Justin and Andrew were playing video games , sitting on the floor while Eric was taking a nap on the couch. Nick was no where to be seen, so I just walked over to the fridge, and took out a soda.

"Could you get me a beer, Annie?" Andrew asked, never looking at me.

I chuckled. "Is there a please in that sentence?"

He shot me a wry look, then groaned when he lost a life. "Pretty please, with a cherry on top?"

"One for me too!" Justin chimed in.

I opened the fridge again and set the can of soda back in it, grabbing three beers. "Why are we drinking in the middle of the day again?" I asked, closing the fridge with my foot as I walked away towards the boys.

"It's like, five pm, I have every right to drink at this hour." Andrew defended.

"It's already five ?" I asked, opening my beer and taking a drink from it. I sat down on the floor next to Justin, watching the game they were playing -- trying to make sense of it.

"Yep, you take long showers." Andrew noted.

I slapped the back of his head. "Loser." I muttered.

"Ouch." He whined.

I grinned, and then looked back at the game, taking another sip from my beer. "Is that... Grand Theft Auto?" I squinted at the screen.

"So she knows video games!" Justin exclaimed.

I blushed. "I remember this game... my..." I trailed off, trying to fight off the memory.

"Hey, are you okay?" Justin asked, looking at me.

"BITCH, give me my money!" Andrew shouted at the T.V.

I nodded and then shook my head to clear it."Is Andrew okay?" I countered.

He chuckled. "Andrew always yells at the strippers in the game."

I raised an eyebrow.

"That's the fun of it!" Andrew defended. "Plus, she owes me a hundred dollars." He muttered angrily.

I downed the rest of my beer and leaned back against the couch. I watched as Justin and Andrew played the game; yelling at strippers, shooting up gangsters and stealing cars.

"Annie, Annie?" I heard someone call me.

I looked up and saw Nick holding a laundry basket. I yawned and covered my mouth with my hand. I raised an eyebrow at him, eying the basket.

"What? I can't do laundry every now and then?" He asked, mocking hurt.

I half smiled and shook my head no. "You're a freak of nature." I joked.

He rolled his eyes, shifted the basket so he was balancing it on his knee and left hand, then offered me his right hand. "Come on, you have to help me."

I took his hand and let him pull me up off the floor. "I don't have to." I smirked.

Nick squeezed my hand and leaned in to press his lips to my ear. "But I want you to."

His voice sounded so sweet to my ears, his breath tickled me, and his proximity made my heart skip a beat. I squeezed his hand like he did with mine and nodded, not trusting my voice. He smiled at me and I followed him out the tour bus, thinking only about how everything felt right when his hand was in mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love<333

Sorry for taking so long! D: