Status: Actively Active. (:

Baby, You're So Gone.

If You Fall, Stumble Down, I'll Pick You Up Off The Ground.

Behind my eyelids, a replay of my night flashed over and over. Nick, Eric and I; drinking, laughing, playing guitar. My mind couldn't process exactly what happened, but I knew something had happened.

I stirred, rolling over so I was on my stomach. I felt a warm body next to mine, keeping me warm. Goosebumps rose on my arms when I yawned, stretching my arms until I heard the familiar pop! I shifted again and laid on my right side, facing whoever had been sleeping next to me. I felt their hot breath on my face, smelling of peppermint.

I smiled, taking in all the sensations running through me. My head was buzzing slightly, but that was probably from the drinking I had done last night. I felt...happy. Just content; no strings attached.

I peeled my eyes opened as the person in front of me started to snore lightly. My own eyes widened as I saw who it was; Nick. As soon as I got over the shock, I grew conscious of how close his body was to mine, of how his sweet, peppermint breath hypnotized me.

"Nick," I whispered.

He mumbled something and began snoring again.

I rolled my eyes and pursed my lips. I put a hand on his shoulder and shook him lightly. "Nick, wake up."

Nick refused to get up, so I propped myself up on my right elbow and leaned forward, pressing my lips to his ear. "Wake up!" I said loudly.

"Whaa--huh?" he blinked a few times. "I'm up, I'm up. Who needs some autographs? What town are we in? What's--Annie?" Nick's eyes opened and he looked at me for a second before processing it all.

"Rise and shine." I said with a mischievous smile.

"What are you....Ohh. I remember now." Nick nodded and then sat up on the bed. I looked around me and noticed that it was a bed that came out of the sofa we had perched ourselves on last night.

I collapsed back onto my pillow, sinking in the wonderful smelling sheets. I turned on my stomach, burrowing my face into the pillow.

"Annie, you got me up; so wake up." Nick mumbled. By the creak of the mattress, Nick had gotten up from the bed.

I whined into the pillow, shaking my head when Nick tried to get me out of bed again.

"You leave me no choice." I heard some shuffling and then sunlight came in through the windows, blinding me.

I let out a small shriek and slid the covers over my head, making myself as small as possible. "You jerk!" I screamed when I felt the covers slide off of me.

I held on to the edge of it though, putting up a fight. I was so cold, I didn't want to see the blanket leave. Nick toppled over on me when I gave one last tug on the blanket. It seemed like he was still a bit drunk from last night.

I turned over, so I was facing Nick, our faces mere inches apart. My breath was coming up in gasps, and as I just noticed; so were his. Our eyes met, and an electric current ran through me. There was something about his eyes; so deep and never ending that made me want to lean in.

My gaze went down to his lips; which were perfectly sculptured. They looked soft and inviting, maybe; just maybe.

Nick leaned in as well, and I felt myself anticipating this moment. Ever since I had denied his kiss a few nights ago, I'd been secretly craving this moment.

Our lips merely brushed when I heard someone walk into the room.

"What's all the--? Whoa."

I jumped when I heard the sound of Justin's voice and scattered away from Nick. I looked up at Justin wondering what was going through his mind. Nick didn't even look at Justin, his eyes were on me. His brown eyes were bright and curious, like he was looking for something on my face.

"I'm just going to...." Justin didn't finish the sentence, just took a few steps back so he was out of the room and closed the door.

"Um, so, I'm going to go get breakfast ready." I said nervously, scratching my head.

I lifted myself up off the bed and headed towards the door when I felt Nick grab my hand and pull me back to him. My weight and momentum managed to make us fall over again and we were in the same position as before, except I was on top this time.

"Breakfast..." I whispered, staring at his lips.

"Can wait." Nick's lips curved into a smile and I saw them come closer and closer.

I closed my eyes as his lips were placed on mine, and as his arms wrapped around me, it was like nothing else existed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promised another oneee (:

Expect another two later on today!

Comments are love <333