Status: Finished

Tales of the Sunset Strip

Paradise city

Normal PoV

Just like he had promised, Slash knocks on my door at 8. I open the door smiling nervously.
Working in a bar like the Whiskey, located in the heart of a place like the Sunset Strip, sure has made me a lot tougher but when it comes to guys and possible relationships, I feel like I’m the somewhat shy, girly girl I used to be when I was seventeen.

Slash eyes me up and down.

“Like what you see?"

"Yeah."

"Well, you’re definitely not that bad either dude.”

I grab my leather jacket before Slash and I walk out of the door and into the dark night.

We decide to grab a beer and to spend the nigh hanging out and talking. We really seem to connect and I like it. My love-life had been pretty much dead for quite a while but as we talk about random stuff, I realize I kinda like this guy, more than as a friend.
I somehow find the strength to open up to him and forget about my bad experiences with love that have happened in the past.

We decide to leave and Slash takes me home. We walk drunkenly through the street of Los Angeles when he puts his arm around me. He moves his head closer towards mine and before I know it, he kisses me.

Slash’s P.o.V

I walk, or should I say stumble, back to the house I share with the guys, wearing a huge smile on my face. I’m glad me and Michelle really hit it off tonight. She had been great company the entire night and I realize I definitely like her, even though I don’t know her that long.

“Hey dude, how was your date?” Izzy yells when I walk into the living room.

“Yeah, any chances of getting laid soon?” Duff asks curiously.

I shrug. “I don’t know man, I mean, we did kiss but I don’t know…Maybe this could turn into something serious you know."

"Wow, you really mean that? She’s a cool chick, I give you that. Besides she’s hot as well. But come on, you’ve only known her for week or something."

"I know Axl but she seems so genuine, honest and sincere which is quite the opposite of all those skanky chicks you usually see on the Strip. I haven’t got a clue where this whole thing will go to in the future but I’m willing to give it a go."

"Dude, he’s got it bad. You’re going all girly on us!” Steven grins and I throw a pillow at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating sooner....