Living with Nate

Three

After breakfast me and Nate were laying on the couch. My head was on his chest our legs were tangled together, Nate was also rubbing my stomach.
"Alex when do you want to get married?" he asked.
"I don't care when as long as it is before the baby is born." I said.
"How about tonight?" he asked.
"Yeah!" I replied excited.
"What are we goingto name the baby?" he asked.
"I was thinking Olivia Joy." I replied.
"Olivia Joy," said Nate "I like that name."
"Wait where are we going to get married tonight?" I asked.
"Vegas baby!" he replied.
"The guys have to know." I said.
"I will call them later." he replied.
"Why not now?" I asked.
"Because I want to do this." he said, then started to kiss me.
While he was kissing me he pushes me over and he was on top of me. He started to lift up my shirt.
"Nate...wait...we...shoudln't...do this here." I stated through pants.
"Why not?" he asked.
"The window." I said. We had a huge window in our living room and hadn't bought any blinds yet.
Nate scooped me up and carried me into the bedroom. "Ok is this better?" he asked.
I took off my shirt then said," Yes."
Nate smiled then started to kiss me again.

Me and Nate were laying on the bed together under the covers. I was snuggled up to Nate and he was stroking my messy hair.
"Nate we probably have to go tell the guys that we are getting married." I said.
"Ok I'll go tell them now." Nate said, getting out of the bed.
Nate put all his clothes back on then, pulled back the covers and throwing my clothes on me.
"Hurry up and get dressed." he said, then went to go tell the guys.
I smiled then got dressed. I fixed my hair and make-up then Nate walked in the door with Seth, Drake, and Blake following him.
"Alex come on we have to catch the plane." said Nate.
"Ok!" I said.
We left the house then headed to the airport. We boarded a private plane then flew outto Las Vegas. I fell asleep on the plane and when I woke up we were in Las Vegas.
"Come on Alex wake up." said Seth, waking me up.
I woke up then we headed down to church.
"Alex are you excited?" asked Seth. Since my father was in jail I picked Seth to give me away. We were about to wal down to isle and I was shaking.
"Yes!" I said.
"Well then clam down and stop shaking." he replied.
The music started and we walked down the isle. I was shaking so bad Seth had to push me down the isle almost. When we reached Nate and the preacher I almost couldn't breath. I hugged Seth and then Nate took my hand.
When I turned around and looked at the preacher it was someone dressed as Elvis.
"Nate who is that?" I asked.
"The preacher." he replied.
I took Nate by the arm and took him aside.
"Nate why is Elvis in our wedding." I asked.
"I am sorry this was the only place that was open." he said.
"Nate I don't want Elvis to marry us!" I said.
"Baby as long as we get married right?" he asked.
"Nate."
"Please I want to get married to you so the press will stop hurting your career." he said.
"Oh ok but please tell me you have a ring that isn't plastic?" I asked.
"Yes now come on let's get married." he said.
We walked back in front of Elvis and he said," Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to marry Nate and Alex."
"Nate do you take Alex to be your wife?" he asked Nate.
"I do." replied Nate.
"Alex do you take Nate to be your husband?" he asked me.
"I do." I replied.
"I now announce you man and wife." he said.
Nate put the ring on my finger then kissed me.
We walked back down the isle and then to the hotel room we rented.
"Nate I love you." I said. Then kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!!!