Status: Finished

Killing Loneliness

Pretending

Georgia’s PoV

My mouth drops as I look at the guy.

“Ville, as much as I love to see you again, what are you doing in London?”

Before he has a chance to explain, the guy who pushed him towards me opens his mouth.

“ I’m Bam, a friend of Ville and when I paid him a visit yesterday, he was all lovesick over you.”

I try to stop myself from grinning as Ville glares at Bam.

"I wasn’t that bad."

"Yes, you were,” Bam as well as the two other guys who stand there, say. They introduce themselves as Brandon Di Camero and Ryan Dunn before we all go into my house.

I decide to give them a tour of London. When Bam, Dico and Dunn see a pub, they leave me and Ville behind to give us some privacy. As the sun starts to set, we take a walk through Soho, while talking about everything that pops into our minds.

After a few hours, Dunn calls Ville to tell him Dico, Bam and he are going back to the hotel and asks him if he wants to come along. He ends up sleeping on my spare bed instead.

When he wishes me good night, he kisses my check dangerously close to my mouth. I react by giving him a kiss right on his lips before walking to my bedroom.

Ville’s PoV

I still feel Georgia’s lips on mine as I lay in bed, fully awake. One day reminds me how much I’ve missed her already. How much I already like her. I can’t remember the last time I had this kind of connection with anyone and I smile, before finally drifting off to sleep.

Georgia’s PoV

Ville, Dico, Dunn and Bam have to leave after a week. I sigh as I watch their plane fly away. I had a great time with Bam, Dico and Dunn, as crazy as they are and Ville..

I groan as I realize that what I had feared had become the truth: I had fallen in love with a Finnish rockstar.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know, comments would be lovely...