Status: Finished

Killing Loneliness

Venus doom

Georgia’s PoV

I sigh. It’s time to face reality: it’s almost been a month since Ville’s surprise visit with his loud but caring friends and I miss him. Every time Janey, Jimmy and Misha have our ‘girl’s night out’ I think of him, when I meet a new guy, I compare him to Ville and the poor other dude never wins…I think it’s safe to say I’ve officially got it bad.

After walking though the crowded London streets and end up buying another HIM CD I enter my messy apartment. I sit down on the couch and push play. But what’s a girl to do? I think by myself as I listen to The Sacrament. He’s touring now, if he isn’t on the road he’s in Helsinki, the chance is big he’ll find himself a nice Finnish girl there…Why am I never lucky in love?

(Meanwhile, somewhere in Germany, in the middle of the night)

Ville’s PoV

I’m laying in my bunk but I can’t sleep. I grab my phone to both check the time and look at the wallpaper of Georgia and me. 4 o’clock in the morning. Great.

“Why don’t you text her in the morning, lover boy?”

A voice disturbs me. It’s Gas, who’s sleeping in the bunk underneath me. Or at least, I though he was asleep. Apparently not.

“And why don’t you tell her how you really feel?”

I groan and mutter something inaudible. Gas smirks.

“Afraid she doesn’t like you back? According to Bam, Dico and Dunn she isn’t only a nice girl but she also got it equally bad for you as you for her. And no offence but if those three notice things like that..”

“Gas, please try to get some sleep, we’ve got a show tomorrow and you need your energy.”

“’You know I’m right Valo. Now prepare to be mr. Romantic, tell her how you feel and stop being a chicken.”

Five minutes later I can hear him snore along with the rest of my friends and band members.

After a moment of doubt I grab my pen and paper I always keep near me in case of a sudden strike of inspiration for a song lyric and start to write. If I’m really such a romantic as I claim to be, I’d better live up to it. I just hope Georgia is going to be pleasantly surprised.

Georgia’s POV (a day later, morning time)

After a much needed cup of coffee I check the mail. The morning paper, bills, more bills and a letter. I raise my eyebrow as I check the envelope. According to the stamp the letter is from Germany, a country I’ve never visited, let alone made friends who live there. I can’t recognize the handwriting either. I check the address but apparently the postman didn’t make a mistake and delivered the letter to the right person. I shrug and open it.

‘Dear Georgia,

I know you probably didn’t expect a letter from me but well, anything about our relationship is unexpected and so far everything turned out great, I guess.
I’m currently touring in Germany. It’s 4 o’clock in the morning when I write this and all I can hear are the snores of my band mates. That, however, isn’t the reason I’m still awake. I know I have to get this off my chest and let you know:

I’m in love with you Georgia.

There, I said it…Ok, I wrote it but I’m sure you catch my drift. I know all the reasons why it might be better to continue to deny it but I don’t care. I can’t get you out of my head, love. I wish you were here with me, just hanging out and talking even though we wouldn’t have any privacy whatsoever.
I hope I haven’t scared you or pushed you away with this letter but I just wanted you to know.

Love, Ville’

I stare with an open mouth at the piece of paper in my hand. Did I just get a love letter? From Ville? Wow. After the shock passes I stop myself from jumping up and down and laughing like a maniac before searching for a pen to write a letter back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be lovely:)