Status: Finished

Killing Loneliness

Lose you tonight

Georgia’s PoV

“So how come you’ve been sending love letters over the past few months? You’ve never told us.”

“I know, I’ve been extremely busy since October. Sorry for not catching up earlier. And I didn’t only write love letters, I also receive them.”

It’s November now and I’m sipping coffee with Jimmy and Janey. Both of them had been equally shocked when I told them about getting and writing love letters and now I had finally the time to tell them all about it. Now I can’t help but smirk at their reactions.

“According to Ville, he was in a dorky, sappy mood and couldn’t sleep and since it was in the middle of the night when he was in said mood, he decided to write me instead of call and figured this was nicer than sending me an e-mail anyway. As a result, we’ve been writing back and forth since September.”

“He’s right in assuming a love letter is better than a boring e-mail. Does he have a gay brother?”

“Well, he does have a brother but I’m afraid he’s straight. Sorry hun.” I give Jimmy an apologetic smile.

“Just so you know, you are one lucky girl.”

I can’t help to roll my eyes.

“Yeah Janey, I’m so lucky to be in love with a guy who lives in Finland and can have any girl he wants without me ever finding out.”

“In love? So it’s definitely more than just liking?”

“Yes and because of the aforementioned reason, I’m not even sure if that’s a good thing. A part of me is scared, you know? If we argue about something stupid on the phone and we behave both like our stubborn selves, we can just push on one tiny button and never see each other again, let alone get a proper chance to make up once we’re not angry anymore.”

“That sucks.”

Little did I know that the thing I feared would happen a week later…

3rd person’s PoV

Ville was exhausted because of the tour and at times at these he struggled the most to stay sober. The last thing he wanted to hear were the painful questions of his very missed girlfriend about if they ever would be able to cross the miles of distance between them. Their conversation turned into a fight and before they knew it, they’ve hung up on each other. Both being the stubborn people they are, the love letters, e-mail and late night phone calls stopped.

Ville’s PoV

Bam and the crew are coming over and I’m glad to see them again. I had missed them a lot and I also figured I needed the distraction my friends brought.

I sigh and look at the picture of Georgia and me. I hadn’t had any contact with her whatsoever over the past 2 months but I still wasn’t able to delete the picture. I still miss her and once again I curse myself for being an idiot that one night when we had our fight.

To my defence, I had been in a bad mood and extremely tired but that still didn’t give me the right to blow up on her. I had wanted to make things work between us, despite the long distance and our busy jobs but I knew I had lost my chance. I know I should grow a pair, call her and apologise but knowing she’d ignore the call if she’d discover who was calling her, stops me every time I try.

That moment I hear a very characteristic yell and a second later a naked Novak runs past me, chased by Dico who has a toy sword in his hands. My friends’ and band members’ laughter is joined by the laughs of Dunn, Raab and Bam. Oh yeah, they’re back, is the last thing I think before the hyper Americans decide to give me a group hug, CKY style.

Bam hits me on the back of my head when Mige had told him about my fight with Georgia. “Dude, you’re an idiot. She was actually a nice chick instead of a whore and or a gold digger.”

“I know Bam, thanks for pointing that out,” I mumble while rubbing the painful spot on my head.

“Fear not Zille Zalo, I’ve got a plan to win her back.”

Somehow I doubt if I want to know, I think by myself as I look at Bam. He smirks in a way that tells me he’s up to no good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would rock