Status: Finished

Killing Loneliness

There are things you should know…

Misha’s PoV

Just another ordinary day at work. I sigh. The reason that I love being an interpreter is because I can travel across the world on the company’s expenses and get paid to do so too. The downside of the job, however, is that sometimes you didn’t travel for months and ended up stuck in boring office. Maybe my next client will chance that, I think by myself. After all, he’s foreign. In fact, he’s Finnish.

I can’t help but to think about the last time I went to Finland and I frown. I liked Ville, he seemed like an honest guy. It’s sad that he and Georgia stopped trying to have a long distance relationship. It’s obvious they had the potential to be together for a long time.

The first 3 things I notice when I meet my new client is that he a: isn’t Finnish, b: isn’t a regular client, since most of them usually aren’t tattood metal heads c: looks familiar. That’s when I recognize him.

“Wait, aren’t you the singer of Cradle of Filth?”

He smirks. “Yeah, I am. I must say, I never thought the people who work here would listen to my band.”

“My brother brainwashed my completely with your music and as a result, I started to like it too. I think it’s time for you to chance your point of view about me and my co-workers,” I say with a smile as I look at Dani Filth.

“Point taken.”

“But why did you tell the secretary you were Finnish while I happen to know you’re just as British as I am?”

“Because the guy who will be paying the whole proposition I’m going to offer you, happens to be a rich, famous, Finnish rock star. He just asked me if I wanted to tell you his whole plan since I happen to be more often in London than he is. It’s a matter of me helping a friend to get his girlfriend back, who happens to be one of your friends.”

A rich, famous, Finnish rockstar...I wonder, who could that be?

“Look, Ville Valo seemed like a nice guy to me until he hurt Georgia…”

“And he has regretted hurting her ever since. You should have seen him lately, the guy’s completely lovesick over the girl. Plus he’s willing to pay Georgia’s trip to talk things over with her and also willing to pay your plane ticket so she isn’t alone. Doesn’t that say ‘I’m sorry’ enough?”

“Alright, you’ve got a point there. So what’s loverboy planning?”

“Well, HIM will be playing a show on Valentine’s day in Bam Margera’s club the Note in West Chester Philladelphia as an ending for the tour. However, they’ve changed their usual set listing in honour of February the 14th .
On top of that, he’s been writing songs with Georgia as his muse and they’ll be playing them. He wants to invite her to tell her personally he loves her so much she has become his muse and even though he knows the odds are against them, he wants to make their relationship work.
Your job is simply to drag Georgia along with you to the States. She won’t be suspicious because you’ve took her along with you on your job travels before, right?”

I nod.

“So, if I were you it wouldn’t be a difficult decision whether or not you’ll do this; you’ll help a friend and have a free vacation yourself. Or at least along weekend,” Dani points out. “Unless…she hasn’t found herself another man after Ville, hasn’t she?”

I shake my head. “Even though she isn’t admitting it, she’s still in love with Ville. It’s quite obvious she misses him a lot. And you’re right, I’m in.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments=love