Status: Finished

Killing Loneliness

The Note

Georgia’s PoV

“Come on, we can leave Friday the 13th somewhere in the early evening, it takes a few hours before we’re in the State, so you can do your paperwork during the flight to kill some time, we can sleep out our jetlag, you can entertain yourself a few hours when I do my job, have a shopping spree, party and go home the following day so that we’re back home before work starts Monday. You wont be missing any trials, you workaholic of a lawyer.”

“I admit you’ve got some points there Misha. But where exactly are we going to in the States?”

“Oh, somewhere in Pennsylvania, you’ll see.”

“Ok, I’ll go with you.”

“You would be a moron if you didn’t..”

So, another trip thanks to Misha. I try not to think back of the last time when I went on a trip with her and therefore automatically try not to think of Ville. Even though I hate to admit it to myself, I still miss him.
At least the trip will take my mind of Valentine’s day, a day I otherwise would have spend in a very bad mood.

Before I know it, we fly to the USA and arrive in West Chester, Pennsylvania, where Misha apparently has to interpret a meeting. When she returns she tells me she has spotted a club that looked nice so we decide to go out.

After I discover the club is called The Note, Misha an I enter it. I can’t believe my eyes when I almost immediately bump into Bam Margera.

“Bam, what are you doing here?”

He gives me his infamous smirk.

“Don’t you know? I own this club.”

He wants to say something again but he’s interrupted by the visitors, who start to scream. Bam motions me to come closer so that he can yell in my ear instead of talking to me in a normal way because of the noise.

“I’ve got a little surprise for you. Look over there!”

When I do I realize why everybody had started to scream: HIM had showed up on stage and when I look at them, I find myself staring straight into the green eyes of Ville Hermanni Valo.