Status: Finished

Killing Loneliness

Love, the hardest way

(Georgia’s PoV)

I stare into Ville’s eyes for what feels like an eternity. Our moment is broken, however, when Mige asks him something and he turns his head away. Bam walks over to me.

“You know he was the one who paid all this money to just see you again and play for you.”

“For me?”

“Why do you think they play on Valentine’s day in such a small venue while they used to have the day off and can fill stadiums? Alright, it’s also an opportunity to get closer to the fans but your blind if you can’t see Valo’s romantic motive behind it. He didn’t even mind paying for it, even though your friend has given it back already. I mean, what’s money if you feel lovesick, depressed and full with angst. His words, not mine by the way.”

I just nod.

Him opens with ‘Right here in my arms’, ‘Poison girl’ and ‘It’s all tears’ and I blush when Ville has the guts to wink at me during the ‘Let me violate you in the most sexual way’-part.

“We’re going to play a new song for you,” Ville announces. “It’s called ‘Love, the hardest way.”

I fumble with my hands nervously when Ville gazes at me throughout the entire song, giving me the feeling he can look straight through me while the lyrics hit me like bullets.

After the show I try to go to Ville as quickly as possible, pushing his fans softly out of the way as I do so. When he sees me, he tells his fans that he’ll come back in a second, giving them all the time he has but that he has to go somewhere now.

I ignore the looks of some of the jealous girls as we walk outside, while I give Ville’s band members a friendly nod as we walk past them.

Once we’ve found some privacy, Ville looks the most nervous I’ve ever seen him and when he opens his mouth, his Finnish accent suddenly sounds heavier than it normally does.

“Georgia, I’m sorry for being a stubborn idiot. Look, I never wanted to loose you, I just was in a bad mood and took it out on you, something you didn’t deserve. I know the odds are against us but I want to give us a decent chance. At least, if you still want me and I haven’t made myself look like a fucking fool, that is. So what do you say?”