Status: Finished

Killing Loneliness

Just for tonight

Georgia’s PoV

After laughing at Misha’s and Danni’s reaction to Bam’s guestroom arrangements, I start to realize the consequences of sharing a room with Ville.
Yes, I may have known him for almost a year already but when I start counting all the days we’ve actually been together in person, not counting the love letters, phone calls and e-mails, we haven’t shared more than three weeks in each other’s presence.

Normally, I’m not the kind of girl who has sex this early in a relationship but then again, as much I have faith in the strength of our long-distance relationship, I don’t know when I’ll be able to see Ville again after tomorrow. On top of that, it’s a very tempting idea to do a little more than just ‘sharing’ a bed, anyway.

I mean, how could I not be tempted? He’s sweet, caring, smart, honest, we had a connection ever since he bumped into me on that faithful day in Helsinki, he’s funny, a great musician and, oh yeah, freaking gorgeous too.

Christ, if I didn’t date the guy I’d sound like one of his teenage fan-girls by now.

My inner dialogue is disturbed by Dico, who announces in his own special, crazy way that we’re at Bam’s place and can leave the heartagram tour bus.
When Ville sees me, he notices the slightly uncomfortable look on my face and immediately knows, or at least guesses quite well, what the problem is.

“Darling, I would never force you into something you’re not ready for or want to do yet, no matter how tempted I am,” he whispers in my ear, making sure that no one else hears him.

I swallow as I watch him reply to something Bam has yelled at him. So he’s tempted and I’m tempted too….
Tonight is going to be interesting.

I have to stop myself from staring at him when I find out what Ville’s idea of sleeping wear is. His outfit consists of jogging pants and well, that’s it. Great, if I wasn’t horny before I am now.

I go to the bathroom to change into my nightgown and when I come back, I see Ville sitting on our bed, writing something in a little notebook. He’s so caught up in his work he doesn’t notice me until I sit down next to him.

When he sees what I’m wearing his eyes go big. I smirk despite my nerves. It’s good to know I’m not the only one who’s nervous.