Status: Finished

Killing Loneliness

I love you, prelude to tragedy

Ville’s PoV

It’s been only a week since Georgia had left and I miss her terribly. I’m glad things are ok between us now because let’s face it, when you’re in a long-distance relationship months not talking to each other can equal to not be together anymore, which is the reason for the whole romantic reunion at the Note but I wish I could see her more easily than I do now.

Mige waves a hand in front of my eyes to interrupt my thoughts.

“Hey loverboy, our business meeting is about to begin so stop dreaming,” he teases as I roll my eyes.

It’s not that hard for me to fall back into my daydreams during the meeting, it’s always boring as hell.
All of a sudden I hear my name and I look up.

“You know, our old lawyer has retired and according to Mikko Lindstrom, you might be able to suggest another one to replace him,” Seppo says with a smile.

“I certainly can suggest and even recommend one,” I smirk.

“I’m not surprised,” Burton mutters under his breath before winking at me.

One week later Georgia has become our lawyer.
Who says mixing work and private life is a bad idea?

Georgia’s PoV

I’m currently at Heathrow airport, scanning the crowd for the familiar faces of my boyfriend and our friends. A member of the security crew taps me on my back.

“Excuse me miss, are you familiar with these men? They’re causing quite a disturbance.” He points at Bam Margera and Brandon Novak who are both grinning and I can’t help but to roll my eyes and laugh.

“It’s alright, they’re with me.”

After the administrative hustle, they’re free to go.

“We wanted to surprise you!”

“You did and I doubt I want to know how you were planning to surprise me. I assume I’ll be reunited with the band members of HIM any moment now?”

When they question leaves my mouth, I’m being tackled by 5 grown man.
My life certainly has become less boring, I think when I hug Mige, Gas, Linde and Burton before kissing Ville. He and I find a way to talk or write to each other daily and we´re closer than ever. We both knew from the start a relationship wasn´t going to be easy with our jobs and us living so far away from each other.

But we´ll find a way to make it work.

THE END