I Have Done This for the Sound

I Know We’ve Lost Control

If it was some things wiL had hard to forget about, Sonny was on the absolutely top. The summer for nine years was still attached in his mind and the dreams about just that night was still after him.

But really, the memories were of pleasant nature.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonny wrapped his arms tightly around wiL, kissed his ear lobe and whispered "Make love to me"

wiL pulled back slowly, his eyes wide with both lust and confusion. He searched Sonny’s face for any signs of fault or humor, but there was none. He was deadly serious.

"Sonny." He whispered, "Are you, are you sure?"

He had no idea why he was tiptoeing around this. It had been stated before that neither of the boys were virgins or inexperienced in anyway what so ever (as had been proven on a few occasions) but wiL still somehow felt the subject need to be dealt with care. This wouldn't just be fucking. As Sonny put it, this would be making love. Hell, he was pretty sure that that's what this was, and what he felt. And yet he couldn't help but wonder, would it be right to take that step knowing it lead to a fall?

Pulling at wiL’s jacket Sonny made a soft mewing sound and nodded. Pulling wiL back in close to him, Sonny attached their lips again, swiping his tongue past the quivering lips of the older boy. Was that fear he tasted?

Pushing their middles together as he hooked his legs around wiL's waist, Sonny made it very clear what he wanted. Extremely clear. wiL let a moan slip in to their kiss, and that was all the permission Sonny needed.

Jumping from the hood of the car as though springs were coiled in his legs, Sonny grabbed wiL's hand and immediately tugged him towards the mass of lights and sounds. It was a slow walk through the crowds, even though they were almost running, wiL felt like everything had suddenly slowed down as his heart began to beat faster and faster.

Finally, they reached Sonny's trailer. Sonny heaved the door back and led wiL inside, who stood awkward as they were enclosed in the space. Sitting down on Sonny's bed, he watched Sonny as he made his way over to him. Suddenly, wiL felt out of control. The predatory look in Sonny's eyes as he advanced on him made him feel like bait, like lunch, and he wasn't sure how much he liked it. He was used to being the one who called the shots.

Reaching up for Sonny’s hand, wiL pulled him down quickly, soon having the boy pinned beneath him as his lips assaulted his neck. Sonny moaned submissively. Better, wiL thought, much better.

"Did I ever tell you, how god damn sexy you are?" Sonny asked in a husky voice as wiL pulled another bit of flesh in between his sharp teeth. He smirked and released the skin, raising his head back to Sonny's face.

"I don't believe you did" He stated, in a very matter of fact way.

"Well, you are" Sonny replied, sliding wiL's jacket off and dropping it to the floor "And it drives me crazy"

wiL raised an eyebrow "How crazy?" He asked as Sonny's fingers skillfully gripped the hem of his shirt and tugged it from his body.

"Oh, insanely crazy" Sonny replied, throwing the shirt to the ground with the jacket "Michael Jackson crazy" He added, his hand falling on to wiL’s belt buckle.

"That is a lot of crazy" wiL stated, sending his eager hands to work on Sonny’s jeans, having them expertly undone in seconds.

"Mm" Sonny agreed, closing his eyes and raising his hips so wiL could slide the offending material away. Seconds later both were clad in boxers, kissing heatedly, fingers and palms scurrying for more flesh on flesh contact.

Sonny gasped as wiL’s hand snaked in to his boxers, first trailing the waistband and then moving lower to the bristle hairs on Sonny's lower abdomen. His hand was soon busy stroking and teasing until Sonny was whimpering and bucking involuntarily against wiL. Nibbling on Sonny’s earlobe, wiL smirked to himself. He withdrew his hand much to Sonny's disappointment as he whined. wiL smiled and pecked his lips.

"Now sugar, we can’t have tonight ending like that now can we?" He purred

Sonny’s eyes were now dangerously flammable, as wiL’s mere presence seemed to be igniting the lust that lay behind them, and soon he was just one flaming ball of passion. Grabbing wiL’s face he pulled the older boy closer, crashing their lips together but wasting no time in allowing his hands to slip on to wiL’s boxers, franticly trying to yank them free.

Finally, both men were free of all clothing, and the new skin on skin contact was driving Sonny a little crazier than he expected. Just the very thought of being naked next to wiL was doing things to him he hadn't felt before, well, at least not with anybody else. wiL’s hands were bold and strong, yet gentle and moved around his body easily, elicting tingles and goose bumps from each bit of skin they passed.

"Lube" Sonny suddenly panted, words struggling to find surface as wiL’s lips, teeth and tongue played havoc on his neck and chest.

"What?" wiL asked, his voice somewhat muffled by skin

"Lube, its" Sonny tried to get out, choking on another moan "It's under the bed"

"Oh" wiL replied, raising his head "Well you better fuckin get it then" He added, smirking. Sonny grinned and shifted under wiL, moving his body to the side, allowing his arm to dangle down and hand to scurry under. He quickly located the bottle and brought it out. wiL smiled at the object, taking it from Sonny’s hand and popping the cap. "Mmm, vanilla, my favourite" He spread some of the liquid on to his index finger and popped it in to Sonny’s mouth. The younger boy suckled on the digit, his tongue lapping at the thickly scented liquid. "Good?" wiL asked, withdrawing his finger.

Sonny smiled and nodded "Good"

wiL grinned in approval and coated two fingers thickly. Sonny shivered as he trailed the vanilla scented digits down his chest, over his stomach abdomen and finally to his entrance. He threw his head back to the pillow, whimpering as wiL's fingers lightly traced the muscle. Through failed attempts to push himself on to wiL's hand, Sonny became impatient, but felt his frustration would only spur the torture further.

"Christ wiL! Would you just - oh shit" Sonny was cut off as wiL’s slender fingers finally pushed in to him, instantly moving around with profession and skill whilst Sonny writhed beneath. But preparation wasn't wiL’s main goal here, as Sonny soon discovered. He needed little preparation, as he'd done all of this many times before. What wiL’s eager and nimble digits were after was something more, useful. Sonny’s hips twitched in anticipation, breathing heavy as wiL continued his quest. "Fuuuuck" Mission accomplished.

wiL grinned in triumph and withdrew much to Sonny’s dismay as he whimpered in protest, glaring down at the older boy. He simply smiled and reached for the discarded bottle. Popping the lid again he slid the liquid on to his palm and began coating himself generously as Sonny watched through heaving breaths.

Setting the bottle to the side wiL climbed over Sonny, resting between his bended knees. Their lips met lovingly as they kissed for several moments, relishing in nothing but each other. Pulling back slowly, Sonny gave a nod, the final permission wiL needed.

With an in tense look of concentration placed upon his face, wiL thrust in quickly. Sonny didn't have time to even wince a little, as all of wiL’s earlier mapping had led him straight to his prostate, right on the first fucking blow. Cocky bastard! Sonny thought. Well, attempted to think as an explosive moan erupted from his throat, causing wiL to grin like a damn maniac. He pulled back slightly "Good?" He asked, keeping still as Sonny clawed deathly at his upper arms, moaning and cursing.

"Fuck, wiL, if you don't do that again I'll - Mother of god! " Sonny cried, as wiL once again interrupted his rant with exactly what he wanted.

Smirking, wiL repeated the motion, enjoying the sounds rolling from Sonny’s tongue and the desperate look in his eyes. He let out his own grunt and curse words as he began to register just how god damn good it felt to be inside of Sonny, and he let their hips set a steady pace. Sonny’s hand moved its violent grip on wiL’s arm and rested in his hair, twisting black stands around his trembling fingers.

Coiling his legs around wiL’s waist, Sonny kept their bodies anchored together as they rocked back and forth in a rhythm he could almost sing to. But instead, they settled for moans as an accompaniment. wiL’s hot breath rasped against Sonny’s ear, causing every hair on the younger man's body to rise in even more excitement.

"Ugh, shit" wiL grunted, as he sped his hips, sending a free hand down to grab Sonny’s thigh and hold it to his waist.

"Fuck" Sonny cried as wiL struck that spot for the third time in a row "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my wiL!"

wiL smiled proudly to the younger boy, proving it to be an ego builder replacing the lord's name with his. An ego builder and a real fucking turn on as the words continued to spill from Sonny's mouth, his eyes shut tight, body writhing and hips bucking. Yes, wiL to god was definitely a good comparison.

As Sonny’s hand slid down his stomach to his much needy erection, wiL soon slapped it away. Sonny whimpered, looking at the older boy with desperate eyes. When his expression found no reply, he attempted to see to himself again. But alas, he was met by the same action. Taking on his god like role, wiL took Sonny’s wrists and pinned them by his head on the mattress.

"You're going to come," He instructed "But I'm not going to touch you. And neither are you" He added, trying to sound as stern as possible through his own moans and expressions of pleasure. And then he resumed to his earlier work.

Sonny felt like he was about to die. He wasn't sure if it was the dominant tone of wiL’s voice, or the look in his eyes, or even the strength as he held Sonny helpless against the mattress, but whatever the fuck it was it sure seemed to be doing the trick. Throwing his head back against the pillow Sonny cried out shamelessly, begging wiL to bring him to his finish.

"wiL, William, fuck, oh fuck" Sonny called, hips twitching, hands still being pressed at the side of his head. His fingers flexed in to fists and relaxed quickly, repeating the motion as his body struggled with the pending orgasm.

"Sonny, baby" wiL moaned, his lips pressed to Sonny’s ear as he hissed a moan through his teeth.

Sonny continued to claw at wiL’s back, shoulders and hair, grabbing and gripping anything he could as his unaided orgasm began to run through him. Soon, he was spilling over both bodies, gasping, crying, almost whimpering as he shook around the older boy. The very sight and feel of Sonny at climax was enough to push wiL over the edge, and he came to his own sweet end, shuddering violently as he came hard, screaming Sonny’s name.

They panted, breathing heavily on to the other's skin, and making minimal movement as they regained satisfactory levels of oxygen. Their chests heaved against each other, slowly steadying their pace until their heartbeats became a dull hum. wiL’s forehead was pressed in to Sonny’s neck as he breathed slowly, his breath tickling Sonny’s skin. He raised his head and smiled lazily.

"That was, shit, I'm not even sure what that was" He laughed nervously

"Amazing" Sonny breathed

"Yeah" wiL agreed "And some other words my brain cant really grab right now"

Sonny ran his fingers through wiL’s matted hair "I love you" He whispered

wiL willed himself not to say it. He begged and pleaded with his tongue and lips but his heart was pushing all orders of words forward. He brushed his lips lightly over Sonny’s "I love you too"

Fuck. He thought. Now it's really going to sting, when Sonny has to leave.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It maybe should have done. It maybe should have done if Sonny didn’t had decided to stay with wiL for the latest nine years.

[A/N: So sorry that you had to wait so long for this Frankie :/ But I got reasons.]