Daydreamer.

Don’t you like swimming?

“Sarah.” He said and you looked up, his green eyes met yours, coming closer.

Then he let go of your hand. It felt cold, empty.

It felt unnatural.

____

“Don’t.” you said, barely audible. But you couldn’t resist. It was almost unbearable, not to kiss him. You body was aching for his touch. His lips on yours.

Your hands in his hair, his on your waist. That was all you could imagine now.

Be he didn’t do anything.

“Let’s go back?” he asked, a sweet undertone in his voice.

You nodded and took a deep breath.

And so, you made your way through the forest. As the two of your reached the camp your went straight to the dinning-room.

“We’ll be late.” You grinned and Aaron nodded. “As always.” He said, grinning.

“Why are you grinning?” you asked, “Curiosity killed the cat, you know.”

Then he giggled.

“I just imagined the face my beloved brother will be making, when his beloved girlfriend will be entering the dinning hall with me. Not to mention, half an hour late.”

“That’s not funny! You’re talking like we could have done something pervy.”

But you know, you could have.

Aaron just cruised along your neck. A circle. A small one.

And suddenly you realized that he just drew along the hickey. THE HICKEY.

“Your face is priceless, you know.” He laughed.

You swallowed.

Soon the two of you entered the dinning hall and looked around. It was true, Brian looked absolutely distraught. But as he got that you were looking at him he smirked and waved you. It felt uncomfortable to walk trough the dinning hall with anybody staring at you. Finally you took a seat next to Brian and he gave you some kind of ‘Hello’-peck on the lips.

That was cute?!

“Are you okay?” he asked, as you leaned your head onto his shoulder. “Mhm.” You mumbled and closed your eyes. His smell was paradisial.

“What’s up?” he pulled you closer, laying an arm around your waist to stabilize your position. “Nothin’. I’m just a little tired.”

His hand was so soft, as it stroke your cheek and glid your hair out of your face.

Then he softly kissed your forehead.

You closed your eyes and he went back to talking to his friends.

They were like ‘Awww’ and ‘Cute’.

You didn’t eat anything, but somehow you weren’t even hungry two whole hours later. Brian and you were sitting on your bed, cuddling and Emily was angry at something, telling you not to be sooo couple-ish.

“Argh! I can’t stand seeing you lovebirds! It’s frustrating! It already was when Aaron and you disappeared and didn’t come back! But now – it’s even worse.” She smiled. You knew she was only fake-angry. But somehow she was half serious.

Your head was laying on Brians chest and had his arm around your waist.

“How ‘bout getting a guy yourself?” he asked and his chest was vibrating. It made you giggle. “Even I have a girl’, ya know!” he laughed.

“Come on. It’s activity time. Tonight we’re going to swim!” she said enthusiastically.

“By the way, where’s Maria?” you asked, sitting up.

“Do not know. She was with this hot guy from yesterday, I suppose.” Emily grabbed her bad and you put on your shoes.

“With the one from the truth or dare-game?” Em nodded.

“What’s with her boyfriend?” you voice was normal, but you couldn’t hide your interest. “Do not know dude.” Em shrugged, but then she kept walking to the door.

“By then. I’m at Aari’s.” and gone – she was.

“Aari is Aaron?” you asked Brian. “Do not know, hon.”

“Let’s get going, too.” You said and grabbed your bad with your swimsuit and a towel in it.

Brian took your hand and you headed to the beach.

The sun was hidden so it was kinda cold. Cold like really not warm.

“And we’re supposed to go swimming today?” you asked more yourself.

“Sadly.”

“Sadly?” you asked surprised. “Don’t you like swimming?”

“I like swimming.” Brian grinned. He was tall, not as tall as the other guys, but he was way taller that you. It made you feel more feminine with such a boyish-boy around you.

“Why then?” you asked, while throwing your things into the sand. You had reached the beach.

“Well, I don’t like the way the others look at you when you’ve got your cloths on, how am I supposed to like their glances when you’re only wearing your swimsuit?”

“Awww.” You smiled shyly. “As if they’d ever look at me when Emily is coming, too.”

“Emily is nothing compared to you, ya know.” You smiled.

“All lovey-dovey even at afternoon?” another male voice appeared.

Both of you turned.

“Tony.” You grinned and gave him a ‘welcome’-hug.

“Heya.” He said. “Mind if I sit next to you?” he asked and you shook your head.

You looked over to Brian. “Like I said. You haven’t even changed and the guys are waiting in a line.”

You had to grin about his expression. He was totally serious.

“Brian. You’re imagining things! He’s just a guy-friend. He’d never see me like that.” You told him.

Wow, he was really good at acting jealous.

You gave him a loving glimpse and looked at the sea. “It’s beautiful.”

“Sure.” Tony said and you sat down on your towel.

Brian kneeled down next to you.

“I’m gonna get my things.” He said and gave you a quick kiss.

“Bye, love.” He said and stood up again.

Tony looked up. “if you dare to touch her,…” Brian quickly said while walking away.

“So you and Brian, huh?” Tony grinned. He had a cute smile. Your parents would surely approve of him, because he looks like some decent-nice-son-in-law, but inside he was the total opposite.

“So you and Katy, huh?” you responded.

Katy was one of your classmates. She was nice, really nice and sooo beautiful. You liked her, but she didn’t seem to Emily so you had never really tried to get friends with her.

“Well, actually we broke up yesterday.” He mumbled. “Why?” you asked.

How you hated this question. ‘Why’. That’s no question a stranger should ask.

But you still did.

“Cause we don’t match. She… didn’t like me that much, it seemed.”

“She broke up?”

“Nope. But, well… she seemed to like Aaron better. Well, everyone likes Aaron better. He’s good-looking. Nope. He’s looking like a badboy and girls like that…I suppose.”

“Yeah, he’s a badboy.” You laughed. “But he’s a totally good kid on the inside. That’s hilarious.”

“You really think? He’s such a damn Playboy.” Tony said. You looked at him.

NOW you were really interested.

“Why… Playboy?”

“Woah, you don’t wanna know. He’s so evil when it comes to women. Of course, he’s faithful and so on when he’s got a relationship but he’s such a party-whore. Well, I can’t be mad at him, especially when he first heard the girl he was in love with was in love with his brother. Oh my god. It was horrible. I think there was no party Aaron didn’t went to. Just because he wanted to distract him. Well, sometimes he had drunken to much and ended up… in the bedroom of some girl, even thought he didn’t want to. Oh my god. He was such a wreck. And he hadn’t even confessed to her then. Everything had just been a little, small rumour.”

You were shocked. “Poor him…” you said, still imagining all the things.

“But I don’t think he would have been dumped. I mean, he’s cute, intelligent, funny, reliable, everything!”

Tony just looked at you with some ‘You-don’t-get-it-look’.

“What?” you asked.

“Your boyfriend is his brother… he already confessed to you, normally there should be some ‘DING’ inside your head and the lamp should shine by now, you know.”

“What do you mean?” you asked, totally not getting what he wanted to tell you.

“What do I have to do with that girl…?”

“You can’t be that silly, can you?!” he laughed. “It’s you, airhead.”

Oh, right.

“B-But… it sounded like it was a year ago or something like that!”

“Well, it has been a year ago, well, 9 months now. But almost a year ago.” He confessed.

You were speechless. That… means…

“That means… you’re tellin’ me, he already had a crush on me one year ago…that’s not possible, is it? I hadn’t known him then.”

“You may not have known him, but he had known you back then for sure. You can’t imagine how horrible it had been. Listening two whole years about one and the same person. He was like ‘Woah! Tony! Today she cut her hair…’, like …he seemed obsessed. But well, don’t worry, he wasn’t. he just looked at you every time you were near him. One time your even helped him cleaning the classroom because some of your friends had thrown paper around and he was punished for it. Babe, it seems like even I know your past better than yourself.”

“”And how am I supposed to understand this statement?” your favourite male voice asked while sitting next to you.

“Your back!” you smiled and kissed Brian onto his cheek.

“Of course.” He smiled, still looking at Tony. “’Bout what have you been talking?”

“Just some memories we had together.” You smiled.

“Memories?”

“Yeah, just like biology last year and so on. And I already forgot half of it so he told me.” You lied.

“Good then. Wanna go into the water?” he said and stripped of his T-Shirt.

“I have to change first.” You smiled.

“No, no. Let’s stay here. I don’t need another thousand admirer staring at my girlfriend.”

“Liar.” You grinned, grabbed you bikini and towel and went to the changing cubicle.

Then you wrapped yourself into the towel and went back, throwing your cloths onto your bag.

“Let’s get swimming?” you asked, crawling up to Brian. “Yepp.” He grinned and stood up, pulling you with him. You threw the towel onto your place and ran after Brian.

You reached for his hand, but before your got it he had already lifted your up.

“Let me down!” you commanded but he just laughed as he walked into the water.

“Briiian! Please! Let. Me. Down!” you said , angry. You hated being lifted up.

“You really want me to let your down?” he asked, amused about your outburst.

“Ye-NO!” you cursed, when you realized the water was already waist-high.

“Don’t!” you whammed, and pressed yourself against him.

“Women.” He just laughed and kissed your forehead.
Then he let go and you directly fell into the water.

An hour had passed and you and Brian were sitting on your towels again.

You were more using him as a pillow that as a boyfriend, he complained laughing.

You just said he should be happy you were even looking at him.

That was when he started to tickle you.

“Damn it! You’re so unfair!” you shouted, laughing. “You don’t even let me gasp for air! And earlier your even threw me into the water! That’s not what good boyfriends do!”

He just pinned you down, crawling on top of you. “What were you saying?” he grinned. “I said: You’re not dating material!”

“Then why don’t you date me instead?” a deep voice came from behind.

You tried to see who it was, even thought you already knew, but Brian had pulled you onto himself, not letting you go.

“Get lost!” – “Well, no. I’m going to sit right here.” Aaron said, pointing onto his towel.

“You won’t!” Brian hissed.

“Brian…” you said concerned. He just ignored you.

“Scram!” he repeated himself.

“BRIAN!” you said, louder, coarser. “Stop it! He’s also a friend of mine. And I don’t want you to fight with him… Please.” You told him, using the most heart-warming hangdog look you could ever do.

“Argh.” He sighed. “Only for you, babe.” You gave him a quick peck onto the lips. “Thanks.”

Aaron sat down next to Tony, still looking at Brian in an amused way.

“Good job, doggy.” He grinned, provocative.day
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and I'll post the next one? XOXO