Welcome to the Big Time

Two

"Adam get in here right now!" I yelled.
Adam came skipping in then saw all the people. "I have to go now," he said turning around "I have a guy waiting."
I grabbed a hold of the back of his shirt and spun him around. "What did you do?" I asked.
"Look I know how much you want to dance and sing so I sent them your dance competion video from last year." he said "But really I have a guy waiting for me in the bedroom."
"Adam I would kill you but I really need a job so I am going to hug you." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Ok ok ok let go or Mason will see." he said, trying to get out from my hug.

Mason was his boyfriend btw.

"Ok so we will pick you up tomarrow." said Gustavo, getting off the couch and leaving.
"Wait can Adam come?" I asked.
"Sure whatever." he replied.
"Bye Allie." all the guys yelled, walking out the door.
James came back and hugged me. "I am glad your our new dance teacher." He let me go then left and got into the limo outside.
I sighed and sat down on the couch.
"Allie I am not comming with you." said Adam.
"Please your my brother from another mother I need you with me." I begged.
"Allie." he whined.
"Adam come on California is the gay state there are plenty of gay guys there." I said.
"I will go pack!" he yelled, running up the stairs like superman.
I laughed then went to the kitchen to get a water. I went up the stairs and past Adam's room and heard moans and groans.
"Adam go pack!" I yelled "Mason help him pack!"
I went to my room and started to pack. Finally after about an hour I was packed. I had a lot of clothes of mine at Adam's house. In fact I really had all of my clothes at his house. I went to Adam's room to make sure he was packing. When I opened the door I found Adam and Mason kissing.
"Adam go pack." I said.
Adam and Mason stopped kissing and started to pack. I stayed in the room until everything was packed then said,"Ok go back to what ever you were doing just keep the noise down." I said, and then left the room.
I knew Adam and Mason were going to break-up and it was going to be hard for Adam because he really liked Mason. I went into my room and went to sleep.
The next morning I woke up to someone jumping on me. When I opened my eyes I saw James, Carlos, Kendell, and Logan all jumping on my bed.
"Wake up Allie!" they all yelled.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Come on time to go!" yelled James.
"Get off of me and we can go." I said.
They all got off of me and I went to get ready. When I was done getting ready I walked down stairs and then left the house to find a limo waiting outside for me. When I got in the limo Adam and everyone else was in already.
"Ok let's go." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!!