Welcome to the Big Time

Three

We drove to the airport and then boarded the plane to take us to California. If was going to be a long flight there,because me and Adam lived in Alabama. When we got on the plane I pulled out my iPod and started listening to Metro Station. I soon fell asleep.

"Hey Allie wake up." said James.
I opened my eyes to a white fabric. I shot up and realized I had fallen asleep on James.
"How long was I asleep?" I asked.
"Like the whole ride here." he said.
"Are we here?"
"Yeah come on." he said, getting up.
I got off the plane and into the limo with everyone else. We drove to the recordng studio where they learn to sing and dance. When we got there I was taken to the dance studio.
"Ok teach them a dance rotine and show it to me by the end of the day." said Gustavo, then he left.
So there I was with four guys who didn't know how to dance and I had to create and teach them a dance by the end of the day. Great.
"Ok so does anyone know how to dance?" I asked.
Logan raised his hand and said,"I can do a backflip."
"Ok but do y'all know how to dance?"
They all shook their heads.
"Ok so let's see y'all will be dancing jazz ok I can do this." I said.
I started thinking of how this would work out then I started dancing around the studio.
I heard Kendall laughing. "What are you doing?"
"Making your dance now what song are y'all dancin to?" I asked.
"Big Time Rush, said Logan, pulling a CD out of his backpocket "Here is the song."
I smiled then put the CD into the player. The song came on and I knew this was going to be hard. I sighed then started to tell them how the dance would look.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!!!