Gold, Guns, Girls

Chapter Fourteen.

Olivia's eyes fluttered open, meeting the bright yellow glow of the early morning sun. She blinked a few times, letting her eyes adjust to the change of lighting, becoming suddenly aware of the fact that there was an arm resting loosely around her waist. She rolled over onto her other side, eying the woven texture of the sweater the body next to hers was wearing. She pressed her lips to his chest, automatically assuming it was Topher without even looking at his face, but when her nose brushed against his shirt and she inhaled his scent, she realized that it wasn't Topher at all. The body shifted, and she looked up to see him smiling sleepily with his eyes closed.

"You're affectionate this morning, Livs."

Her cheeks burned a very deep shade of red, and he chuckled again, letting his finger tips graze her jawline. "What are you doing here, Cam?"

He shrugged, running his long fingers through her hair. "I was lonely."

She quirked a single brow at him inquisitively, tilting her head to the side. "Why didn't you go to Heather's?"

"I wanted to see my best friend." He grinned widely, showing off every one of his semi-straight, white teeth. "Why is that such a big deal?"

"It's not." She smiled softly, biting down on her bottom lip. Cameron watched the way the pink flesh pulled between her teeth, and he swallowed, wanting so badly for that to be his lip. He could feel her bare legs grazing his, and he was slightly taken aback by how unreasonably soft her skin was. Just knowing that her lower half was merely clad in a pair of boy short panties made his skin flush. "When did you get here?"

"I don't know." He chuckled, scratching the back of his head. "Pretty early, I guess. I watched you sleep for like, an hour, and then fell asleep myself."

"You watched me?" Olivia furrowed her brow.

"Yeah." He smiled softly. "You look cute when you sleep."

Olivia blushed, looking down at her small hands beneath her covers. Cameron watched the top of her head for a moment, tempted to run his fingers though her tangled, orange curls. Instead, knowing that Olivia didn't like people playing with her hair, he wrapped her arms around her, pulling her close to his body. Olivia knew it was wrong. She knew that Topher disliked Cameron greatly and felt that his intentions with her were more than just friendly. She knew that Topher would be upset with her if he walked in and saw them like this. Hell, he might even break up with her or maybe yell at Cameron, but she couldn't help herself. She melted into his embrace, letting her head rest against his toned chest. She felt his lips against her forehead, the corners of his mouth turned upwards as he pressed a kiss into her skin.

"So, where is Heather actually?" Olivia asked curiously. Cameron glanced down at her with a quirked brow, and Olivia shrugged. "Really Cameron. I know you wouldn't just come here to cuddle if your girlfriend wasn't busy. So, where is she?"

"Olivia, I'm here because I want to see you." Olivia raised her brows at him, and he scowled. "Seriously. Call her. She's at her house or some shit. I wanted to come see you!"

"Okay, okay." She giggled. "I believe you."

He glared playfully at her, and she beamed, burying her face in his chest. "So, where's Topher?"

"At home. Why?" She said, her words muffled by his shirt.

"Well, you went out with him pretty late last night." Cameron shrugged, and Olivia moved her head to look up at him with her chin resting on his chest. "So, I would have thought you'd be over at his place or he'd be over at yours for the night."

"Oh. No." She shook her head. "We're not spending the night at eachother's houses yet. I've only been with him for a full night once, and we were awake the whole time."

Cameron nodded once. "Have you guys...?"

"No." Olivia said quickly. "We haven't."

She watched as a slow, mischievous smirk spread on his face, and he nodded again. "Well, that's good." Olivia gave him a curious look, but he shrugged it off, pulling her head against him. She sighed, running her fingertips up and down his upper arm, and he shivered slightly at the feeling of her warm breath on his neck. He wanted to feel her gorgeous lips on his skin. She really did have gorgeous lips. They were plump and the perfect shape. They were so pink, as if she had eaten a cherry Popsicle and the colour died her lips, and seemingly always set in a small pout when she wasn't smiling. He wanted to feel her mouth on his neck. He wanted to feel her sucking on the skin there. Sucking on other places...

Cameron breathed out a deep breath, becoming suddenly aware of the fact that the mere thought of Olivia's mouth turned him on the way it had. He couldn't take it any longer. He hadn't stopped thinking about her since she left him in the backyard the night before. The way her cardigan sleeve slipped off her shoulder, exposing her skin. The way her ample breasts bounced when she breathed. The way she covered her lips with a dainty hand every time she giggled, and just how ridiculously innocent that girl was. He wanted it. He wanted that innocence to belong to him.

So, he decided it was time he made a move. Really, who was Olivia to deny him? Not only has she been his friend since she was still wearing Pull-Ups training underwear, but he was Cameron. He knew Olivia couldn't deny him of anything. Even when he was being the biggest dick of all time, she was still there for him. He wasn't sure why. Maybe she was in love with him or thought he was hot, or maybe it was because she was his best friend--And a good one, at that--but she did everything he asked. Would this be any different? No.

His large hands found their way to the skinniest part of her waist, almost wrapping entirely around her because she was so small. Olivia looked up at him, her nose wrinkled as she grinned. He always teased her about her size. She thought he was going to tease her again.

He was, too. Just in a different way than she thought...

She could feel his thumbs hooking under her tank, stroking her skin beneath it. "So, I was thinking..." Cam trailed off, staring down at her with half-lidded eyes. Olivia raised her brows curiously at him, and a sly smirk spread on his face. He looked down at her body, watching her breasts move as she breathed. His whole hands slid up underneath her tank top, feeling her incredibly soft, warm skin against his finger tips. "That we... You and me... The two of us-" Her phone started ringing on her bedside table, and Olivia quickly glanced at it. Cameron cleared his throat, raising his voice slightly so he could speak over it. "Well, what I was thinking was that maybe--"

"Hello?" Olivia said into the phone. Cameron furrowed his brow, watching the way she grinned at the other person's voice. She nodded her head, though the person on the other end couldn't see it, then giggled.

"Yeah, of course! Bye!" She said excitedly, shutting her phone. She shut her eyes, letting her head fall back on the pillow as she grinned at absolutely nothing. Cameron raised her brows, and she giggled again, springing up out of bed and ripping her body from Cameron's grasp. Olivia was too absorbed in whatever it was that she was doing to care about the fact that she was in merely a tank top and a pair of boy short panties.

Cameron wanted to slide those off her body so badly...

He watched as she made her way inside of her closet, her giggles echoing from inside. He sat up in his bed, watching curiously as different articles of clothing came flying out from the open doorway, hitting the carpeted floor. He bit his lip as a pair of bright pink, cheeky boy short panties landed on the floor, followed by a particularly lacy bra. Olivia came out from the closet with her hands on her hips, narrowing her eyes at Cameron.

"Close you eyes." She said, and he grinned, putting his hands over his eyes. She scoffed, knowing that he was staring at her through the cracks between his fingers, turning her back to him as she removed her tank top, grabbing her bra from the floor. Cameron watched the way she pulled peachy lace over the pale, freckled skin of her back. Once her bra was on, she grabbed her white tank top, pulling it over her body, and then she put on her skirt. He watched she reached under her skirt, and she shifted, her panties landing on the floor. She grabbed the clean pair, pulling it on under her skirt, and then grinned over at Cameron. "You're a perv."

"You could have at least showed me something." He whined, and she shrugged, grabbing ankle socks from her drawer and her little, white sneakers from the floor. She sat on the edge of the bed as she slipped them on, letting out a sigh once she was finished. Cameron bit his lip, crawling toward her. "Are you going somewhere, Livs?"

"Yes." She grinned, clapping her hands together. "Topher is coming over to pick me up and then we're driving out to the city. His little brother won tickets to the Taylor Swift concert tonight and didn't want them."

"And you're leaving now?" Olivia nodded. "Oh..."

"I know, I'm so excited!" She bounced. "I don't e- Wait. What was it you were saying before Topher called?"

Cameron looked up at her, and shrugged his shoulders. Topher was going to be there to pick her up any minute, and he knew that she really loved Taylor Swift. There was no way he could convince her to stay there in lay in bed with him all day. Especially because the only reason he wanted there so badly was because he wanted to fool around with her.

The doorbell rang, and Olivia glanced at the door. She sighed, leaning down to kiss Cameron's cheek, lightly patting his shoulder. "Whatever it is, Cam, we can talk about it when I get home."

Cam nodded, forcing a weak smile. "Have fun, Livs."

"Oh, I will." She grinned, slinging her small bag onto her shoulder.

And than she was gone, and Cameron was left alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Olivia's outfit.
Ouuuuuu Cameron's being a horny little bugger.
Comments would be awesome!
I'll update after I recieve six good comments!