Gold, Guns, Girls

Chapter Fifteen.

Heather was sitting with her back against the headboard of Cameron's bed, flipping casually through a Mopar magazine that she had grabbed from the top of the tall stack on his book shelf. She used her left hand to move her long, wavy, brown hair behind her shoulder, then licking her index finger tip to flip the page. Her electric blue fingernails tapped against her thighs, and she sent Cameron a quick glance. He leaned against the door, shutting it with his back as he watched her.

"Do you read these magazines for the actual cars or the practically naked women on every page?" She asked, raising a single perfectly groomed brow.

He chuckled softly, climbing onto his bed. "Both, but mostly the girls." Heather scoffed, rolling her light blue eyes. Cameron grinned as the corners of her mouth twitched, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. He leaned in, pressing his lips to the side of her neck. "I'd much rather see you naked, though."

She giggled, her white teeth pulling gently on her lower lip. "You've already seen me naked."

"I know I have." He murmured, pushing the magazine off of her lap and pulling her closer. His nimble fingers found the top button of her plaid shirt, popping it open before moving the the second button. His lips found their way to her collar bones, and her arms wrapped loosely around his shoulders. Her head was tipped downwards as she watched him undo every button, revealing her black satin bra.

"You're so sexy." He muttered, his fingers flicking her belly button ring as they moved down her flat stomach, resting at the waist band of her shorts. He had every intention to release all the pent-up sexual frustration he felt on his girlfriend, after having sat on Olivia's bed for almost half an hour, thinking about all of the dirty things he could have done to her if Topher hadn't called. It also didn't help that he had his ridiculously sexy girlfriend sitting before him in tiny, cut-off jean shorts and a shirt he was almost positive was his. There was just something about Heather. Maybe it was because he loved her, but no matter what she looked like, she just had such sex appeal. She was the perfect woman.

Olivia, however, was just... Olivia. She wasn't ridiculously sexy, and she didn't do that thing Heather did with her hips when she walked. She wasn't confident and feisty, like Heather was, she was just shy. She didn't have the long, brown hair that Heather did--Just her mass of thick orange, ringlet curls. She wasn't shapely, like Heather was, and she didn't have the same large breasts, but Olivia did have something. Right now, it was really starting to seem like Olivia wasn't his anymore. After all those years, she had belonged to him. She needed him, but with Topher in the picture, he just wasn't anymore. So now, he had to fight for his place. He had to have her because he couldn't let some fucking douche bag like Topher take her away. Olivia was a quest. A mission. He was going to take the very thing that he knew that Topher expected to be his one day.

Her virginity.

And then, no matter what Topher had to say to him, or the things that Topher and his pals could do to him, Cameron would still know he had won. He wouldn't tell him that it was him that took her virginity away. It would be a silent victory. Topher would be able to see that something had happened to make Cameron the smug little fucker he would be, but never know exactly what it was that made him act this way. That is, until the day he and Olivia decide they want to be intimate. When he feels that she isn't quite the little virgin he thought she was. Then he'd know.

But for right now, he couldn't exactly focus on his plan. He was too distracted by the ridiculously soft skin beneath his fingertips, or the long nails dragging down his back. He sighed deeply, turning his head up and resting his chin on Heather's stomach. She was kneeling, hovering a fair distance above him. He could feel the ends of her hair ticking the tops on his shoulders, and she cupped his neck in her small hands. He pulled her closer, kissing her lovingly, running his fingertips up and down her sides. It was then that he knew that the girl, now kneeling before him in merely her undergarments and an unbuttoned plaid shirt, was the girl that he had truly fallen in love with.

-----

Topher stopped the car at the end of Olivia's driveway, turning off the ignition and pulling the keys. They were silent for a moment, sitting there in complete darkness. Topher turned his body to face Olivia, and she looked up, admiring the way the little moonlight coming through the windshield reflected off of his bright, blue eyes. She could faintly see the way his cheeks pulled upwards as he smiled at her, reaching his hands over to lightly touch her cheek.

"Did you have fun?" He asked sweetly, nibbling on his lip.

Olivia grinned widely, nodding her head up and down. "Yes. Thank you so much."

"Any time, baby." He smiled, leaning over to press a brief kiss on her lips. However, Olivia placed her hands on his cheeks before he pulled away, parting her lips and letting her tongue sweep across his bottom lip. She could feel his mouth pull upwards into a grin, and she giggled, moving her fingers up to tangle in his hair. He kissed her back for a moment, before he placed his hands on her shoulder. "Mmm, Olivia." He murmured, pushing her back slightly. She looked at him curiously, and he bit down on his bottom lip, looking up at her from beneath his lashes. "Can I take you to meet my parents one day?"

Olivia furrowed her brow at him, watching as he looked down at his lap rather shyly, as if his request was something to be ashamed of. She giggled, placing her hand under his chin and lifting his face up to look at her. She kissed him quickly, smiling very warmly at him. "I'd love to meet your parents, Topher."

"Really?" Olivia laughed at the excitement in his voice, nodding her head up and down. He sighed, taking both her hands in his. They stayed in his car for about a half hour longer; just talking, enjoying each others' presence, but mostly making out. Olivia kissed him one last time before getting out of the car, and Topher stayed in the driveway, watching her until she was safely inside before driving home.

Olivia sighed happily as she shut the door, carelessly kicking off her white sneakers and draping her cardigan on the wooden coat rack. She could faintly hear the sound of the television playing quietly in the living room, and she squinted, making out Elliott's outline sprawled across the long sofa. He lifted his head as he heard her shuffle into the room, sending her a small smile. "How was it?" He asked, sitting up. He patted the couch beside him, and Olivia slowly made her way over, plopping down on the springy surface and raising her legs to rest on top of his lap.

"It was so amazing. Taylor Swift is my idol." Olivia gushed, and Elliott chuckled.

"I know she is." He teased, leaning against the back of the couch. "She's all you listen to."

"I listen to other things." She muttered, narrowing her eyes at him.

He rolled his eyes, turning his attention back to the television. Olivia sighed, watching the side of his face intently. She could tell something was on his mind in the way that his brows were slightly furrowed, and the way his teeth nibbled lightly on the corner of his lips. She watched his eyes shift nervously as he felt her stare on him, and with a deep intake of breath, he turned his head to look at her again.

"What's wrong?" Olivia asked softly, tilting her head to the side. Elliott chuckled, surprised that she could have such a child-like innocence with her age. Girls had lost that long ago--Back when they were merely thirteen years of age. It was nice to see that her sister had kept at least one shred of hers.

"I saw Cameron climbing out of your window this morning." He murmured, looking down at his lap. Olivia furrowed her brow, blinking at him. The two fell silent for a moment, and the only sounds to be heard were the two people speaking on the television. Olivia was confused by the look on Elliott's face when he had said that. He looked sad, or perhaps disappointed as he looked down at his twiddling thumbs. Surely, after all of these years, he knew that Cameron was her best friend and they often spent nights over at the other person's house.

"Yes, he came over last night." She nodded slowly.

"I just want to make sure that you know that Topher wouldn't approve of that." Elliott said sternly. "We both know that you wouldn't try anything with him, but Cameron is... Well, I know he's your best friend and you've known him practically all your life, but he is a dick. Even though he has Heather and he loves her or whatever, I don't think that that would keep him from making a move on you."

Olivia blinked. "He would not!"

"He would, Olivia." He said, and she gave him a confused look. "Every guy has needs, but Cameron... He has more, it seems." The crease in Olivia's brow deepened as she stared at Elliott, and he sighed, shaking his head. "Just... Be careful, okay?"

Olivia stared at him for a moment, then rolling her eyes. She leaned over, pressing her lips to her brother's cheek, before rising to her feet. "You worry about me too much." She mumbled, ruffling his hair. She could hear him muttering indignantly as she walked away from him, grabbing onto the railing on the stairs and pulling herself up the nineteen steps. The second her door was shut, her skirt dropped to the floor, sitting in a crumpled pile at her feet. The room around her was dark, but rather than feeling around for her dresser like she had planned to, she reached for the light switch and flicked it on. A shriek escaped her lips as the light revealed the figure lounging on her bed, and her hand reached up to press against her rapidly beating heart.

"Cameron, what the fuck are you doing here?" She hissed.

"Just visiting." He shrugged, scratching his chin. He smiled lightly, tilting his head to the side. "How was the concert?"

She could hear the sound of Elliott's footsteps moving quickly up the stairs and her eyes widened. Her heart was hammering inside her chest once more as they approached her bedroom, stopping right outside her door. However, rather than barging into her room without knocking, like he normally would have, he knocked lightly on the wood. "Livs, I heard you scream. What happened? Are you alright?"

She licked her chapped lips, glancing quickly at Cameron. "I-uhm, yeah. I'm alright. I just... I tripped."

"Alright..." He trailed off, and she could hear him chuckle lightly under his breath. "Get some sleep, alright?"

"Yeah." She smiled. "Good night."

"Night." He mumbled, and she listened to his footsteps move away from her door.

She turned back to Cameron, pushing her hair behind her ear. "Just visiting?" She raised her brows at him.

"Yup." He grinned widely, eying her up and down. His grin turned into a smirk, and she watched as him tongue lightly ran over his bottom lip. "You look nice."

She glanced down at herself to see that she was merely clad in her white tank top and her tiny pink panties. She sucked in a sharp breath, feeling the immense heat radiate from her cheeks, pulling awkwardly at the hem of her shirt. She didn't like the way Cameron was looking at her. It was a strange sort of stare. He had never looked at her that way before. She had never noticed it before, at least. The moment wasn't light or carefree, like it would have been if Cameron had caught her in her underwear before. They weren't laughing. Everything just seemed so much more serious.

Cameron seemed to notice too, for he tore his gaze away from her body, raising his brows. "So, the concert. How was it?"

"It was amazing." Olivia sighed, making his way across the room and pulling open one of her dresser drawers. Cameron watched her as she shorted through her tops, pulling out a thin, white cotton night gown. She turned her back to him, pulling off her tank and quickly pulling it over her head. The hem fell to nearly her ankles in length, and as she turned around, Cameron took note of the little, baby pink flowers that were embroidered around the neckline. "She sounds exactly like she does in her songs, and our seats were close to the stage, and Topher bought me a t-shirt!"

Cameron wanted to grimace at the mention of his name, but forced a smile instead, nodding his head. "That's good to hear."

"Yeah." She murmured, climbing onto the bed beside him. She pulled her light quilt over her body, nuzzling the side of her face into her pillow. Cameron watched as she let her eyes fall shut, breathing in deeply. "I'm really tired. I'm going to sleep." Cameron's shoulders slumped, and he sat up, beginning to pull himself off of the bed. "You can stay if you want." She smiled lightly, feeling the bed shift as she got comfortable. "Goodnight, Cam."

Cameron leaned over, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Goodnight, Livs."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay, guys!
I had summer school and such. I've been busy!
But yes, this is kind of a filler. I hope you like it nonetheless.
I'll update again after I receive seven quality comments, okay?