Gold, Guns, Girls

Chapter Sixteen.

In his semi-conscious state, Topher felt the bed beside him shift under the weight of another individual. He felt the heat of their body move closer to his back, and a thin arm wrap around his waist from behind. He could feel the soft ends of their hair dance across the exposed skin of his shoulders, and their face press into the crook of his neck. He smiled sleepily, snuggling closer to the embrace. "Good morning." He murmured. "What are you doing here?"

"Visiting." She said, pressing her soft lips to the skin of his neck. He could feel the thin fingers of her dainty hand trail down his back, tracing his spine through the tank top he had fallen asleep in. "I missed you."

"Missed me? You saw me last night." He chuckled, turning his body so that he was now facing her. He gazed down at her lovingly, placing his much larger hands on her waist. As always, her hair was a mass of coppery-orange, ringlet curls atop her head, and those reddish freckles lined the wrinkled bridge of her little nose. Her pink lips are curled into that sweet, innocent smile and her pretty green irises peered up at him from beneath her sandy lashes. She giggled at him, the sweet sound sending thousands of small tremors up his spine, those tremors only amplifying when her fingertips crept beneath the material of his shirt to graze the skin of his abdomen with her feather-light touch.

"I miss you every time you leave." She smiled sweetly.

"You make it like I leave you all the time." He rolled his eyes playfully, tightening his embrace. "And that when I do, I'm doing it willingly."

"Well, aren't you?" She pouted up at him.

"Are you retarded?" He asked exclaimed. "No, I'd never leave you willingly."

"Good." She grinned, letting him pull her body on top of his as he rolled onto his back. "You know, I've ever been in your bed before."

"You haven't, I know." He pressed his lips to her jaw, trailing wet kisses toward that spot just below her right ear. "What do you think?"

"It's very comfy." She giggled, and he could feel her throat vibrate as his kisses trailed downward. "I could get used to being here with you."

"Mmm, I definitely could too." He muttered against her throat, and she gasped, grasping his shirt in the palms of her hands. His lips trailed back upwards, to the patch of skin below her ear, sucking softly. He continued like that for while, for he was completely infatuated by the sound of Olivia's soft whimpering. He stopped eventually, not wanting to taint her milky skin with an ugly, purple bruise, pecking the spot lightly before moving to her lips. She responded eagerly, grabbing tufts of his hair with her greedy hands. She unconsciously started rolling her hips lightly against his, causing an almost intense friction between the two. There had been many times when Topher felt as though he couldn't control himself while he was with Olivia, but it had never been this difficult. His hands found her hips, gripping her tightly as he pulled her under his body, wanting to feel her squirm beneath him. She lightly kissed his neck, just like he had for her, and he groaned, wishing her lips would trail lower and lower...

He was so hard at the mere thought of it, he didn't know what to do with himself. He had never felt this way before. He had never felt a need so strong. Olivia had a way of intensifying all the feelings he had ever felt. She made him feel so much with all the little things she did. Kissing was never so pleasurable until the day he had locked lips with Olivia for the first time. She made everything feel so much hotter, and she didn't even try.

His hips bucked against hers, and though that brought forth millions of tiny, pleasurable sparks throughout her entire body, Olivia was starting to feel something wrong in the pit of her stomach. Things between Topher and Olivia were never as hot and heavy as they were now. She wasn't sure she was ready for whatever could possibly result from what they were doing. Just the thought scared her.

Terrified her, in fact.

"T-toph." She stuttered, trying to ignore the feeling inside her as his hips began grinding down on hers. "I-uhm, I don't think I'm, you know, ready." She said softly, eying him. He didn't seemed phased by her words. In fact, he didn't look like he had heard them at all. She felt his hands creep up her thighs, beneath the material of her dress, touching the lace trim of her panties. Her bottom lip quivered, and she could feel her eyes burn as she watched Topher stare down at her body with lust-glazed eyes. "Topher, no. Please..."

Something had clicked inside of his head, and he snapped out of his trance. His head quickly turned upwards, looking down at Olivia in concern. His chest ached at the sight of her; tears pooling by her bottom lashes and her cheeks a bright, cherry red. Her lips were quivering, set in a frown, and her forehead was creased in worry. All the passion and lust had seemingly drained from his body, and he reached down to gently stroke her damp cheek. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to get carried away." Her face contorted into an almost grimace as her body started to shake with quiet sobs. "Shh. Baby, I'm didn't mean to scare you. I'm so sorry, I really am. Olivia..."

He rolled onto his side, wrapping his arms around her thin waist. Her face was buried deep into the crook of his neck. He kissed the top of her head, rubbing soothing circles into her back. He moved his lips to her ear, murmuring soft words into her ear. A small smile crept onto her face when he started talking about how beautiful she is, and how she made him feel. It felt like he wasn't saying those things just because he felt sorry for her, but because he meant them. He actually did think she was the most beautiful girl in the world, and she actually did make him feel so much that it hurts deep inside his chest. That he never wanted her to go away, and he really wanted for her to forgive him because he couldn't stand it if she was mad at him.

"I'm not mad." She said quietly, wiping away her tears with the back of her hands. "I was scared."

"Scared?" He said quietly, looking at her with sad eyes. "Olivia, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I got a little carried away, I know, but I would never ever force you into anything you weren't sure about. I promise."

"I was scared you were going to get mad at me." She whispered.

"I would never be mad at you for telling me you're not ready. You want to wait, and I respect that entirely." He said, brushing a few stray strands of hair away from her face. "Baby, I love you. I could never be really mad at you."

Olivia sniffed, looking up at him with her large, doe-like eyes. "You love me?"

He nodded his head, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "I do. I love you a lot."

He watched as the grin spread on her face, and she sniffed again. His small hand found his cheek, her thumb lightly stroking his soft skin. "I think I love you a lot too."

Topher smiled so wide that it almost hurt his face, pulling Olivia closer to his body. He kissed her cheeks, her forehead, her chin, her jaw, and lastly, her lips, feeling like he was quite possibly the luckiest boy alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Topher.
Topher.
Topher.

^Those are three pictures that really capture the beauty that is Logan Lerman, the model for Topher's character. I hope you all enjoy his face as much as I do.

This is late, I know. I've had summer school and all the fun stuff, so I have been rather busy. But yeah, hopefully you'll enjoy this update. Eight good comments until I update again, yeah?