Dragon Slayer

Prologue

The golden sand was flowing with the wind as a boy was running as fast as he could. The sun was burning his skin a bright pink. It felt as if his lungs were on fire. Out of breath he knew his life depended on a miracle. He looked back and couldn't breathe.
He kept running because a dragon was chasing him. It had blue rough scales with black at the tip of each scale. It's wings were green with spots of dried out blood. The dragon's teeth were black and yellow with slimy drool coming down. It's eyes were red with a diamond shape pupil in the middle.
The boy ran and ran but never got more than fifty feet ahead. He heard someone calling his name but didn't know who it was. "Ben!" the voice called, "BEN!!" Tears streaming down Ben's cheeks he fell down on the warm golden sand. The dragon swooped him up with blood-lust in it's eyes.
Goodbye world Ben thought, I'll miss you The dragon slashed down at Ben furiously. Am I dead?
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Ben screamed as he jolted up in his bed.
"Finally your up" Ben's sister, Phoebe, said "your going to be late for school, now get up!" Ben scrambled out of bed and got dressed. He looked out the window and saw a yellow bus driving away. "Crap not again!"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short please comment and subscribe