Sweet Charlotte

you're mine, all mine

She was laying on the floor again with scissors in her hand. It was after midnight, and the nurses were nice enough to not have her strapped to the bed for the rest of the night. Though they made sure her room was secured tight so she wouldn't escape. She had stolen the scissors from the tray - that was at the end of the room - on top of a table. The dumb nurses forgot to put it away, or at least hide it from the girl's view. The silver object in her hands made her ooh and ah as it reflected off the beam light in the room.

She was hypnotized by it, never had she seen something so sharp, so shiny, so... alluring, at least to her that is. All her life she was forbidden from ever holding - or even touching - an object like this, and now that she had one, she was sure that she wasn't going to let anyone take it away from her.

She didn't notice the middle-aged man standing outside her door, she was too entranced by the object. The man watched the girl he called his niece with a hungry look on his face. He watched her lips move as she spoke random things to herself, how smooth and perfect they were. They curved at the right spots, they were plump. Perfect.

He was a sick man, the rest of the family thought. Perverted and psychologically messed up in the head; they were sure of it. Her mother and father were always sure to keep him away from their daughter, but this time, they failed. He had sneaked into the place. And now he was going to take their daughter, like he planned to do so many times before.

β€œCharlotte...” He whispered through the small opening at the door. He was aware of the fact that Charlotte was at this hospital, he had overheard her parents talking about it before. It was at a family barbecue, long before he was thrown in the psychiatric hospital that he escaped from. He had followed them upstairs, where they went into their bedroom. He stayed outside. He heard them talk about what they want to do with Charlotte, what hospital they want to bring her in.

He realized, at that time, that it was going to be harder to take Charlotte now that she was going to practically live at this hospital. With him being thrown into a mental hospital, he had to think of something else. So this plan he called 'Plan B'. And it was time to put that plan into action.
♠ ♠ ♠
O_________________O I didn't think people would sub. to this. Well, thank you, it means a lot.