I Wanna Say We're Getting Closer Every Day

Distance was disappearing.

I tried to free myself, but I didn't know how I managed to.
I just ran. I ran untill he was behind my back again. My waist got pressed onto a wall, right next to me, and my hands got held over my head.
"No.." I said, as the figure. "Don't!" I whispered. I felt like I really should have stayed in that car. Even the awkward silence would have been better than that. He held my wrists so tight, it even hurt.My mind was out of it and the last thing I thought was, I really deserved it.
I really deserved it. Just then the music changed.

Eggs! get your eggs here! fresh and white eggs are here!

"You're not really listening to that, are you?" I heard a well known voice, but my mind was just to out of it to realize that the danger was over. That there hadn't even been danger. That it all was just to pull a joke on me, or even teach me a lesson.

My body was weak, and my eyes were filled with tears.
All I did was stepping a step towards him, and without even knowing, leaning my head onto his shoulder.
"Don't ever do that again." I whispered as loud as I could. But I didn't know if he even heard it.
He laid his hands around my waist and pulled me closer.
"Don't you ever do that again. Something really could have happened to you."

We pulled appard eachother and I looked into his eyes.
"Let's go to the car now."
I gladly followed him. "Why have you been going to a toyplace, instead of your home?"
I just stayed silent, but then spoke. "I didn't want to go home."
"Why didn't you stay at Kesha's then?"
"I didn't want to stay there eigther."
He didn't say anything after that. I didn't pay much attention to the road, I just thought about everything.
What if it wasn't him. I could have died there.
A Stupid Child. That's what describes me best.

As the car stopped, Jace got out. I just sat there, infront of his house. In his car, not knowing what to think. I was still under shock.
When my door opened I just stared outside.
"Won't you come?" he said, bored.
"B-But.." - "Nothing but, just come." with that he pulled me after him.
Before I could even go against that we were in his room, which I already knew.
"I have nothing to change, I don't even have a toothbrush here."
"It didn't matter last time."
He went to his closet, pulling out a black T-Shirt and a short pair of boxers.

Then he handed them to me and went outside. I pulled my cloths off and slipped into his.
They were big, too big for me. But it was comfortable.
When he got back he wore nearly the same.
Boxershorts and a T-Shirt. I just stared at him.

"What?" he said. "Nothing."
"I just checked the guestrooms, and you can choose now. You can sleep at my grandpartents, my sisters best friends or my bed. But let me inform you, they sure are gonna make out the whole night."
"Your grandparents or the best friends?"
He just grinned. "Both?" My eyes grew big. "W-What?!"
"So,... Where do you want to sleep?"
"I'd rather sleep with you, that laying next to kissing couples."
The thought of them, nearly having sex next to me was disgusting.

I looked up, just to find Jace annused staring at me.
"What?"
He raised his eyebrowes.
"No! I didn't mean 'sleeping with you' like, ... doing nasty things. I just mean.. in the same room. You know, like I'm gonna sleep on the ground and you at the bed. Don't think to much in it, I just said that..."
He laughed. "Slow down, I barely understand anything. I know what you mean."
"Good then."
"It's only 11. Wanna go down? My sister has a stay-over and they're playing games.."
I nodded, but looked down, right away.
"Doesn't matter."
"Yeah, It may look sexy on you, just wearing unterwear, but I'm a girl, and they are problaby the most good-looking girls ever."
"Well, they really look good, but they aren't that shallow." I didn't know what it was, my heart just felt really sad as he said that.
"Oh my god. You go, I stay here." He laughed. "Women.", he whispered and lifted me up, throwig me over his shoulder.
Then he walked downstairs.
"No!" I screamed. "Let me down!", but he wouldn't listen to me.

We entered a room I didn't knew and he let me down.
"Finally!" I told him. "Don't ever do that again!"
"Women..", he laughed and we heard talking.
"Your talking like that even though you yourself are just a child." a girl, which looked extremly like him, answered.
"She's so cute!" I heard a girly voice. "Yeah, she looks so innocent!" a guy said, smirking dirty.
I turned again. "Oh, and she's got a pretty face, too." They all spoke so qiuet, normally I shouldn't even hear it, but I did.
I looked around the faces, which were all looking into my direction.
I didn't know what to do. I really didn't, and so I did the first thing that came into my mind.
And as I already said, I'm not good at thinking.
I stepped back behind Jace and grabbed his arm. He laughed his smiled his heart-melting smile, and I couldn't do anything but hold his arms tighter.
"She's strage, I know.. " he told the others.
"I'm not!" I said, loud, so they could hear me. "Then why are you hiding?" he answered, still grinning.
"I'm not hiding. I'm just.. standing behind you!" Everyone laughed.

Eight so goodlooking people were sitting there, laughing. I had never seen so many so beautiful people.
Jace really matched beeing there.
Four boys and four girls were sitting there, looking at the two of us.
"Aww, she's shy!" a girl said.
"Come, let's sit there." Jace took my hand and lead me to them and pulled me into the seat next to him.
Well more like the spot, because they were sitting at the floor, even though there was such a beautiful furnitured room.

"What are you playing?" I asked, and everyone laughed, because obviously: With people sitting in a circle, a bottle in the middle on the floor.
"Oh, yeah." I added, scratching my head.
Again, everyone was looking at me.
Jace leaned over to me. "You don't have to be nervous. I'm here, you know." and with that he took my hand in his and leaned his head onto my shoulder.
"Aww. Little Jacey is tried?" a blond girl asked. "Yeah, so what?" he answered, grinning.

Then the girl, who I assumed to be his sister, took the bottle an spun it.
It went to the blond girl, who just spoke.
"Well, you wanted it. Go, kiss Chelsea." she laughed. So they didn't even ask if one wanted truth or dare.
Chelsea was a red haired girl with curls. I had never seen such wunderfull hair.
How jealous I was.
The Blondie went over to 'Chelsea' and gave her a quick peck onto her cheek.
Then she spon the bottle again, and it landed on Jace. I looked at him. "I dare you to kiss ... well?"
"Me!" Blondie said. "After kissing her, I deserve him!"
"You're talking about my little brother!"
"No! You're talking about me!" Jace laughed. "Okay, Go kiss Heather." she said.
He looked towards a brunette girl, with long straight hair, blue eyes and darf make up.
"You truely want me to kiss her? Her boyfriends gonna kill me, ya know!" His sister just laughed.
"It's just a game." she said and he stood up and kneeled infront of her.
I wanted to look away, but I just couldn't.
He first took her hand and looked into her eyes. Then he did something unexpected. He pecked her hand.
"Aww. So cute!" the Blondie said.
I took a deep breath, as he sat next to me again. I was tired. I didn't know why, but I felt so much better when he was next to me, than next to that Heather.
Jace spon the bottle. "Chris, go kiss Alissa."
"How could you?!" his sister shouted. "Don't do that!" she told that Chris.
Well, actually he was really, really hot. He had brown long hair and navy blue eyes.
His hair was a mess, but it was great. I so liked it.
"You made me kiss a so-not-single girl!"
But in the end she kissed him, even on the lips.
Chris spon the bottle and guess who it landed on? Right, me.
I held my breath and waited for my verdict.
"Melissa, right?" he grinned.
"I have a very great one to kiss for you."
I looked to my hands. I didn't want to kiss anybody anymore. I've had enough kisses for now.

"Go, kiss Marco." he pointed to a black haired guy. He was looking really bored, listening to music. He hadn't even listened to the conversation.
"But you'll have to kiss him onto the lips."
I looked towards Marco. He looked up, just the moment and our eyes met. I looked at his lips, they looked soft, really tasty, too.
But somehow, again, he remembered me of Jace. Why the hell did everyone remind me of Jace?
Marco turned the music off and started to listen.
"Okay?" Chris asked. I didn't answere and he took that as a 'no'.
"Well, you can choose, Jace or Marco. Small or Big Matthew." he laughed.
"He's you brother?!" I realized. "No, man! I didn't know that!" he said sarcastically.
"Girl, come on!." Chris said and pointed towards Jace.
Of course, I wasn't going to kiss Jace. How would I? I didn't even like him. Not even close, I told myself.
I got up and walked towards Marco. He grinned as I sat next to him.
I looked at him, then at his lips and went closer. Slowly the distance was disappearing.
And just as I was about to press my lips onto his, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away from him.
"I'm tired, we're going to bed!" Jace said and pulled me after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope someone's still reading.. :)