I Wanna Say We're Getting Closer Every Day

Rape. ?!

“Are you okay?” he asked, his voice normal as ever.
"Yeah," I said, again grabbing some popcorn of his.
Popcorn - I'm lovin' it. I totally love the flavour of popcorn when the sweet sugar is
meling in my mouth, leave me wanting more.
I used to go into the cinema just for popcorn.

"Your not enjoying this party." he observed.
I laughed, it sounded bored and not surprised, the more sarcastic.
"Noo, I love partys." I joked even more.
Everyone could hear the sarcasm.
"And why don't you like them?" he asked, I slowely got annoyed. So many questions.
"I just dislike them." My voice was harsh; I truely wasn't in the mood to dicuss about
wheter I had to like or dislike parys.

"No need to get all offended," he laughed. "I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."
He leaned back, eating some popcorn, too.
Then he took a sip of his drink, and I still wondered what he was drinking.
As soon as he saw I was looking at the drink he helt the glass towards me.

First I wanted to push it away, but my hands reached out without me wanting it.
I smelled at it.
"It's just some Vodkabull" he shrugged. "Vodkabull is like Vodka and ...?" I felt so helpless.
"Red Bull. It's the most tasty way of drinking Vodka. Without anything in it, it tastes soo horrible."
I nodded, as if I would be used to this stuff.
Jace just looked at me, curiosity all over his face.

"You don't have to drink it. I don't want you to do something you do-" but it was to late, I already drank the whole cup.
He was right, somehow it tasted good.
"Woah, you know, you should slow down, hun." I heard a voice behind me.
I looked around, just to see Mila behind me.
Her expression said more than words could. She looked at Jace as if he was some kind of rubbish. Or outtaspace-human.

"What?" he asked her. Sure, he felt uncomfortable with Mila staring at him.
"Nothin'. Just paying attention, she's not used to parties." I sighed. "I'm not a little child anymore."
"I know that. But I just don't want you to get raped or something." she said, looking into my eyes.
"Let's make this clear: I'm not that kind of guy!" Jace told her, his face as serious as it could be.
"I know my limit" I rolled my eyes.

Two drinks and few songs later I felt great.
I somehow felt a bit dizzy, but it must have been because of the lack of sleep.
The party was so great now.
I wanted to get something else to drink, but everytime I tried Jace would just lift me up and
get me away from the alcohol.
"That's nothing for you"

These children learn from cigarette burns,
fast cars, fast women, and cheap drinks,
It feels right,
All these asphyxiated, self-medicated;
take the white pill, you'll feel alright,
Kill the lights


I knew that song and I loved it!
"Let's go dancing!" I shouted over the music and pulled Jace onto the dancefloor.
He looked at me with an odd expression.
"What?" I asked him, feeling so self-confident.
"Nothing." he smiked and put his hand onto my hips. His eyes were just too great.
No. They weren't. I just had drunken to much.

The song changed. A few songs had changed until we stopped dancing. It was so funny.
There were so many people that we rarely had space for us.

But around 11.30 pm the music got slower, not party but such couple-songs and we descided to just sit down and talk a bit.
Actually Jace wasn't as bad as I thought. He was quite nice.
"I'm gonna be right back." he said, walking to the kitchen to get something.

"Hey Chica." someone said, not even 20 seconds after he had been gone.
"Want something to drink?" he sat down, giving me a huge cup of something I didn't know what it was.
I drank a few sips. It tasted horrible, but stubborn as I was I didn't want to show it, so when Jace came back the whole cup was empty.
His face was priceless. But it went from priceless confused to harcore angry.
He shouted something I couldn't understand, but not towards me. Towards the boy who gave me the cup.
It was then when I realized he had pushed me down and kneed on top of me.

How could I not notice that?!

Jace took the shirt of him and pulled him away from me, right to the door kicking him out, so he fell right onto the floor.
"Are you okay?" he asked as he came back.
"Yu-" I had to breath. "-upp."
He looked concerned, worried. "Come with me." he said, helping me up, putting my arm around his shoulder to help me walking.
"Whea'ar we go-ing" I tried to form a sentence, but I wasn't able to.
He looked at me with a emotionless face.
I got that something was wrong. He seemed so distant. Not the same Jace as before.
It didn't take all my concentration to form a right sentence, but to pronounce it was the problem.

"Are you angry?" I asked. Jace looked me right into the eyes, trying to hide his anger.
"Yes, but not at you." I took a breath.
"Who are you angry at?" I asked again, and he heavily sighed.
"Josh." - "Josh?"

"That guy from before," his voice was deep and he still tried not to show his anger.
"And what did he do to you?"
"What he did to me?! Look what to did with you! He's such a man-whore. He'd even give girls some drugs to get into their pants!"
"Luckily he didn't do that to me!" I laughed. jace face was even angrier.
"You don't get it, do you?" it was hard for him not to scream. "You drank it yourself!" was what he told me with a rough voice.
"it was just ..." I couldn't remember the name. "These drinks you gave to me." I protected the other guy.
"He gave them to be because you wouldn't let me, was what he said. He saw you taking me away from the table everytime I got near." I was amazed how I could talk, even when everything was spinning and blurry.

I felt strange, like falling as suddenly a strong arm was wrapped around my waist, pulling me onto something warm.
I looked up. Someone warm. Jace.
"I'm sorry." I said, as I realized I couldn't even stand without help anymore.

The two of us went upstairs, it was more like he was carrying me, and he opened a door and laid me down onto something comfortable.
I colsed my eyes. It was warm.
But something, I opened them, was touching my shoes.
Jace took of my shoes and opened my jeans.
"Wh-What are you doing?" I asked, shocked. He wouldn't dare to...
I tried to sit up, but it just wouldn't work.
"Stay quiet or else everyone will notice." he said, rolling his eyes.
"It'll be over soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment; I'll go on if you do. :)