I Wanna Say We're Getting Closer Every Day

"Hon, save it for tonight."

The first thing I did was turning around. I just wanted to get anywhere but there.. But I couldn't go home, so where else should I go?
I had nowhere. Nowhere, where I could have gone without getting questioned.
So again I turned around and started walking again, but in a slower pace.
"It's gonna be okay, it can only get better, can't it?" I heard my voice. It sounded dry and tired.
But up till now I didn't even realize how tiered I was.

Well, I'm gonna go in, I'm gonna greet everyone and it'll all be good.
It will all be good.


As I rang the bell of the huge house I nearly collapsed by the thought of seeing him again.
He is no good to me. He'd only disctract me.
And on top he'd reject me, leaving me with a broken heart and no one to fix it.
My parents wouldn't care, Kesha wouldn't know what to do and Nate, I wouldn't dare to tell him.
I mean, he's the sexiest guy on earth..He'd just laugh it off.
I heard footsteps behind the door and a barely audible 'I'm comming'.
It was a deep voice, but too deep for it to be Blake. Nate or Jace. Oh, I'm so hoping it's Ja-Nate.
I took a deep, really deep breath and looked up as the door had opened.
"Heyy." said the too familiar voice. A grin spread across my face and I took my backpack, walking in.
"Hey, missed me?" I answered
"Every second, hon." Nate said and took my things.
We walked upstaires.
"I suppose you'd like to sleep in my room?"
"Yeah, totally" I answered sarcastically.
"Blake's staying the night.'
"Guestroom?"
"It's getting renovated.."
"It's not."
"It is."
"I'd now.."
"You think so?"
"..."

I looked at him and stopped walking.
"Really, Nate?! Really."
He just grinned and threw my things into his room.
"Really, hon. Really."
It was finally, when we reached Kesha's part of the house.
Well, her suit. Or more: Her Walk-In closet, Bathroom and room.
It was all so cute.
He heared laughter and Nate went to open the door, but I pulled his hand back.
"Will you stay?" I asked, nervously. I didn't want to be left with him, when Kesha and Blake were going to be all over each other..
"You want me that badly?" he grinned, but took my hand and opened the door, pulling me after him.

Everyone looked at him, until they saw me comming in, too.
I had to remember myself of breathing after I realized the black hair, the gorgeous eyes, those perfect lips.
But also I had to remember that he was a jerk. He had a fiancée. Not that I had hope in first place.
No, not that I was interessted in first place. He totally doesn't matter.

It was horrible to have them all stare at our linked hands. Like it'd matter.

I threw Kesha an asking-look and she just looked as if someone destroyed something.
"Come, sit down with us, Mel." Blake said, offering an empty seat n the floor. They were playing Monopoly.
I looked towards Nate, but he didn't realize it. He was already on his way, with me beeing pulled after him, to the others.

"Who said you could stay, too?"
Kesha asked with a sharp voice. I knew what Kesha was up to, she wanted to do the same thing as ever.
Getting me coupled up with some guy, only this time, she tried harder than ever.

I looked towards Nate, then back. "I.. was the one who asked him."
I pullen our linked hands onto my lap and played around with it.
"I ... wanted him by my side." I looked up into her face, the first thing I saw was confusion, then she realized what I wanted her to think, even though it was not the truth.

"Oh.." she just said.
He hadn't said a word till now. Jace was sitting there, looking at us with something in his eyes.
Sadness and Worry or pain couldn't be so it must have been shock or confusion, maybe anger or something, but it looked like he was about to cry.
I didn't know how to help myself. I was caught in his gaze, caught in his eyes. Caught up in h im.

And so I did the first thing that came into my mide.
Sadly, I had never been good at thinking.

I looked to my left, layed my hand onto Nate's cheek, which made him turn to me, and kissed him.
I was shocked myself. Shocked for my life. But I had to make it real, the thought of them getting the wrong image.

Nate kissed back and grinned into the kiss.
"Hon, save it for tonight." he laughed, as I pulled away.
My cheeks must have been like tomatos. RED as hell.
Nate layed his hand around my hip and pulled me closer, so I could lay my head onto his shoulder.

"Well, I have to go now anyway." His breathtaking voice said, while he stood up and streched himself, trying not to get too much attention.
It wouldn't cause anything anyway. Kesha was still staring at her brother and Blake was shocked for his life, too.
"Have good day, then." Nate told him with a sort smile, still holding me tight.
"I'll bring you to the door.." Kesha said, tearing her eyes away from Nate.
"I'm gonna come, too.." Blake said, in a low and irritating voice.
I just nodded.
"We're going to my room, kay?" Nate said, so loud that even Jace must have heard it.

Then they left. And we left the room, too.
They were gone.
Which left Nate and me. Alone. After that Kiss-incedent.
"That's the guy, right?" he asked, his voice not as joking as before anymore.
"What?"
"You're in love with him, aren't you?"

The next thing I did was just looking at him as if he was an alien.
"N-No. There's no such a thing."
He laughed, "Hon, I know you, it's obvious. To Kesha maybe not and not for Blake and even yourself maybe, but to me it is."
"..."
I didn't know what to say.
"I'm not in love, not yet." I just said. We heared footsteps from downstairs.
They would be back soon, and we would be confronted with a billion of questions.

And when we entered the room, I felt someone softly pushing me onto the bed, kneeling over me.
And soft, sweet lips pressed onto mine.
Nate's lips made their way towards my neck and began to kiss me harsh.
Even though I had no experience in that kind of actions, I just had my hands up to his head and pulled his lips onto mine again.
His lips brushed against mine as if they wanted to eat them completely. His tounge made it's way over to my lips and softly brushed against it. I just opened my mouth and let it in, biting him.
I heard a silent laugh at this action.
The kiss got hotter and hotter, and soon I had my hands in his hair, pulling his head as close as possible to get to touch even more of his wonderful lips.
The way his lips acted onto mine was fascinating.
I had never kissed anyone like this, not even close.

I suppressed a little moan as his hands pulled my shirt up a tad and let his hand, which were not as rough as I imagined them to be, under my shirt.
I sat up a bit, pressing myself onto him, as near as possible to get as much touch as possible.
His lips slid down my throat and softly bit along my jawline.
I pulled my hands away from his hair and pressed them under his shirt onto his chest.

His cold hands made my skin feel vulnerable, but it felt so good when he finally kissed my lips again.
I wanted to brush his shirt off him, but he was faster. With one move he pulled my, at the moment either way not needed shirt over my head and began to kiss my neck again. He traveled downwards and embraced my collarbone, my chest with his lips.
I pulled my hands up to his hair and gave him a hard kiss onto the lips again. Then I tried to get rid of his shirt, with little hindrances I manages to pull it up to his shoulders.
He just laughed and pulled it off, without stopping to smirk.
Not even a second later his lips were on mine again, and I grapped his hair, pulling it playfully.
His lips again played with mine and his tounge was stroking over mine, as our so great kiss got interupted.
He had his hands still hard around me, and held me close.
I just realized how close we had been, when he let me go and turned around.

"Your sister told me to... get the two of you for dinner." Jace was standing there, totally irritated, while I pulled a piece of blanket over me
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks again to lovely
theonlyreasonwhy &&RebeccaRiot!.

You two are sooo great :3