Status: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001022677170&ref=search <------ Add me on facebook:)

After Everything, You Really Think I Am Marrying This Jerk?!

Chapter 11 - Grandma's Wrath

Me and Gran were at the mall having fun.
"Alright Hon. I'm starving!" My grandma said after we stepped out of our 3rd store, taking about an hour in each.
We had so much fun! We went to Hot Topic, Wet Seal, and Forever 21 and I tried on clothes while she tried on accessories and we modeled them.

"Let's go eat then!" I said.
We decided on Subway.

"So Honey. How is Andrew?" She said smiling.
A sharp pain stabbed my heart.
"He's fine I'm sure." I smiled.
She put her sandwich down, "Don't sit there and lie to your Grandma. What happened?"
She could always tell.
"Well. We- We broke up." I said.
"Oh my God." She said and hugged me.
"What happened?" She asked.
"Well. Uh. Mom and Dad." I said and tried to gather myself so I don't cry.
"What about your parents?" She asked angry.
"They arranged me to marry." I said.
"Who?" She practically yelled.
"Grandma. They arranged me with Ashton." I said. She knew everything.

I was in my room, on my bed, while I heard the screams coming from my Grandma yelling at my parents. They get to feel her wrath!
There was a knock on the door.
"Come in." I said softly.
My little sister came in.
"Hey Dee. What's up?" I asked, trying to be nice.
"I heard what happened. I'm sorry." She said looking me in the eye.
"Why do I get this feeling you aren't lying." I said searching her eyes.
"Well staying with granny, you kind learn your way through. I remembered everything I did to you and understood what I did wrong. I'm sorry." She said with a tear escaping her hold.
A tear fell down my eye too.
"Well granny does have that affect on people. I love you sis." I said and it was true. No matter how much of a pain she is.
She looked up, "I love you too."
We hugged.
"So you wanna tell me what fully happened?" Dee asked whipping away her tear.
I told her everything and in the middle of telling her what happened before Me and my parents came to pick her up, Gran came in and saw us laughing together.
"Now, that's what I like to see." She smiled.
"What happened?" I asked her.
"They said they couldn't get out of it, but they felt my wrath." Gran said and me and Dee bursted out laughing
♠ ♠ ♠
comments????