Status: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001022677170&ref=search <------ Add me on facebook:)

After Everything, You Really Think I Am Marrying This Jerk?!

Chapter 13 - Moving

I felt someone trip over my leg and look up. I rolled my eyes and looked back down.
"Woah! What happened?" Ashton asked.
I stayed quiet.
"What happened?" He asked again.
"You." I hissed.
"Andrew right?" He said.
I looked up at him, "No. I'm just sitting here crying for no fucking reason." I said.
"You really are a feisty person." He said taking a seat next to me.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Does it fucking look like I am okay?" I yelled, "In one simple week, my parents have managed to ruin my life to the limits. Marrying you. Breaking up with Andrew, and watching my best friend make out with him!"
"That explains it." He said.
I rolled my eyes and got up.
I started walking away, until he grabbed my arm, "Wait."
"If you would like your arm to stay on your hand remove it." I hissed.
He let go and I started walking away again.
I found my sister and walked up to her.
"Hey kur." I said.
"Sam!" She yelled and hugged me.
"Sam with is Delilah, Demi, and Serena." She said.
"Hi." I said softly.
They said their Hi's.

I was in my room crying with my Granny comforting me.
"Gran, I just can't do this anymore. I can't stand there and look at my best friend make out with my ex. I still love him." I cried. She was the only one I cried near. Not even Eli.
"It's okay. Everything will be fine in the end." She said and I laughed.
"What are you laughing at?" She asked.
"Everything will be fine. When Gran? When will my life end up fine?! One thing I learned is that life doesn't come with happy endings." I said.

[3 Weeks Later]
"Gran! I'm going to miss you so much!" I hugged her.
She was leaving and I was moving in Ashton's house.
Things have been going horrible.
"I am going to miss you too but don't go cutting your self again okay?" She said.
Yeah, I did it. I couldn't stand there and watch the person I love make out with my backstabber.
When Granny left, we got in the car and drove to Ashton's house, my unwillingly.

When we got there, it took my mom, dad, sister, and Felix(The driver) to get me out of the car.
"I don't wanna go!" I yelled over and over, holding on to every piece of the car possible. The got my body out by my arms were clinging on the door.
"No!!!" I yelled.
"Samantha!" My mother yelled in her business voice.
I got down and pulled down my shirt, "Fine!" I yelled. I went to go get my neon purple luggage's.
"Well if it isn't my wife-to-be." I heard the most annoying voice say and smack my ass. (I was bending down to get my luggage's from the far edge of the trunk!)
I turned around and slapped him.
"Don't ever in your life time do that again." I said
I got my things and walked to my parents.
"Alrighty. I'm done." I said.
We went inside and I was arguing with Ashton again.
"Hello!" His mother said.
"Hi." I mumbled.
This wasn't going to be a fun move...
"...And you will be starting school tomorrow with Ashton at his old school. Ashton! Help her with her bags!" She said.
Gahh!! Kill me!!!