Status: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001022677170&ref=search <------ Add me on facebook:)

After Everything, You Really Think I Am Marrying This Jerk?!

Chapter 16 - Shopping

I walked in the door and heard people talking.
"I'm home!" I yelled.
"Oh, good. Hi honey!" I heard my mother's voice. I stopped dead in my tracks.
"Mom?" I asked.
"Hi honey. Your sister is in your room." She said.
"DEE!" I yelled. I started running up the stairs and she ran down. We bumped into each other and I fell back down the stairs.
I groaned and got up.
"Are you okay?!" My mother said next to me in seconds.
I bursted out laughing and Dee helped me up.
We ran up the stairs to my room and i jumped on my bed.
"Err. Samantha. I kinda need to tell you something. And fast because we are leaving in 20 minutes." She said.
"And what is that?" I asked.
"YouandAshtonaregoingtogotoatwomonthvacationtogether." She said really fast.
"What?" I asked.
"You and Ashton are going to go to a two month vacation together." She said and super-manned behind my couch.
"WHAT?!" I yelled, "MOTHER!"
"I see she told you." She said nervous.
"Mhmm. Now explain yourself." I said.
"Well. Err. The plans have changed. Your engagement party is this Saturday. Sunday morning you will be going on a two month cruise around a lot of places. We hope you guys will get along when you guys come back. A month after you come back will be the wedding." She said. I stood there staring at her like she was crazy.

"No!!" I yelled.
"Samantha!" Everybody yelled.
All the guards, Dee, my mother, Ree, and Ashton's mom were trying to get me out of the car to go shopping for the dresses.
"No!" I yelled clinging on the door.
Felix came and tickled me. I lost my grip and started laughing. He put his arms around me to move me.
I squirmed in his hold.
"No! You can't make me do this!" I yelled and got out of his hold. I jumped back into the car.
"YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!" I yelled. Felix got his hold on me in the car and pulled me out.
"No!!" I yelled squirming again but Dee's driver, Rob, came and helped.
"Dude! It's just dress shopping!" Ree said.
I stopped squirming and looked at her.
"Every time I go dress shopping I loose 5 pounds, because by the time we are done, I'M STARVING! I tried taking good once but no, the owners had to be snobby! AND, the owners look at me in disgust. That is why I am band from like 2 or 3 stores." I said.
"Because of your look?" Ree and Dee asked.
"No, because I fought with the employees because one called me emo, fat, and ugly. Next one said err i think that was the one that pushed me on purpose. And the last one was a snobby horrible prep. That was ugly." I said.
"Jesus Christ Woman. What haven't you done?" I heard Ashton say. I rolled my eyes.
"Leave!!!" I whined.
"No!" He pretended to whine back.
Grrr..

4 Hours Later..
"Gahhh! I'M STARVING!" I yelled.
"Find your dress and we will go eat." My mom said.
Everyone had a dress but me.
"I doubt I will like any of them."I said.
"You can't say that until you look at this one." Dee said. I walked to were she was.
My mouth dropped open at the dress.
"Ma! Screw Ashton, Can I marry the dress?" I asked.
"Honey, this is gorgeous." She said, "And no, you have to marry Ashton."
I took the dress, "Fine."
"She was serious?" Ashton asked.
"You'd be surprised." I heard my mom mutter.
"I HEARD THAT!" I yelled as I got in the dress room. I changed in the dress and it looked perfect-ly big.
"Can I have a size smaller than this?" I asked the lady outside the story.
"I will go get it." She said.
I tried on the dress and it fit perfect.
I walked outside to show them. When they saw me, the girls smiled, as Ashton's mouth dropped.
My Dress - Front Back
Perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments:D??? PLEASE??? D: