Status: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001022677170&ref=search <------ Add me on facebook:)

After Everything, You Really Think I Am Marrying This Jerk?!

Chapter 17 - Anorexic

We bought the dress and I ran to the limo.
"LET"S GO!" I yelled starving.
We went to Home Town Buffet. I began getting my food and when we were all done, we sat on the table for us.
I was about to start eating when I felt a gaze on me. I looked up to see Ashton's gaze with him walking toward us..
Gr. Why did he come? Suddenly My stomach was full and I couldn't eat. Everyone was eating but I just pushed my food aside.
"Sam, what's wrong? You haven't touched your food." My mom said.
"I'm just not so hungry anymore." I whispered.
"Um. I'm just going to drive back to Ashton's." I said and got up. I called Felix.
"Felix. Could you bring my bike to Home Town Buffet please." I asked.
"Right away." He said and hung up.
I waited about 5 minutes before I saw Felix in his truck with my bike in the trunk.
"Thanks a much, Felix." I said getting on my bike.
"Don't try anything to bad." He said.
"Mhmm." I said as I began driving.

I drove the long way to Ashton's house.
I opened the door and heard bickering.
I walked up the stairs and everyone's eyes went to me.
"Er... Hi?" I asked.
"Where have you been?" My mother asked.
"Err. I took the long way here with my bike." I said.
"You have a bike?!" Ashton yelled and ran out the door.
"Are you hungry?" My mom asked.
"No. I'm just going to get some stuff from my room." I said.
I walked up to my room and opened one of my sacred luggage's. I grabbed some of my art supplies and tossed on one of my bikini's. I tore a white big shirt over that and walked downstairs after putting the stuff in my bag.
"Mom!" I yelled. She came, "Yeah?"
"I'm going to the beach. I'll be back late. Okay?" I said.
"Why beach?" She asked.
"I feel like painting. Don't tell them please." I said.
"Alright. Take your phone and turn it back on when your done painting." She said and I walked out. I saw Ashton admiring my bike.
"Like what you see?" I asked.
"Dude. This is like the most expensive bike. There was only 100! Where did you get this?" He asked.
"I got my hook-ups." I said strapping my bag to the bike.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"Some where to be alone." I said.
"Can I ask something before you go?" He asked.
"What?" I asked annoyed.
"Why didn't you eat? You stopped right when you saw me." He said.
"Figure it out yourself." I said and backed out the drive way. I purred the engine and let go of the brakes. I drove down to the first beach I found. The beach was empty so i picked a good spot for painting.
I swam a little feeling the ice cold water on my body. I got out when it was about to be sunset. I set up the my things and started painting on a big canvas.

It was already 9:30 and I just finished. I let it dry and lied down on the sand. I turned on my phone to see a lot of missed calls from Ashton.

Ashton's POV (Right before she left.)

"Dude. This is like the most expensive bike. There was only 100! Where did you get this?" I asked.
"I got my hook-ups."She said strapping her bag to the bike.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"Some where to be alone."She said.
"Can I ask something before you go?" I asked.
"What?" She asked annoyed.
"Why didn't you eat? You stopped right when you saw me." I said.
"Figure it out yourself." She said and backed out the drive way. She purred the engine and let go of the brakes.
What did I do?
Why don't you ask her older sister?
Your back.
Yup. Now call her.
Where do I get the number genius?
Her younger sister you retard.
"Oh." I said and walked inside.
"Dee." I called Samantha's younger sister.
"In the kitchen!" I heard her call. I walked to the kitchen.
"Can I see your phone for a second?" I asked her.
"Sure." She said and tossed me her phone. I opened her phone and saw a picture of her and Samantha. She looked so beautiful.
I went through the contacts and found Kristan's number.
I got my phone and typed the number. I tossed Dee's phone back to her and walked upstairs to my room. I pressed Send and waited for her to answer.
"Hello?" I heard a male voice say.
"Umm. Is Kristan there?" I asked.
"Who is this?" He asked.
"Friend of the family." I said.
"Hello?" I heard Kristan say.
"Hi. It's Ashton. Miller." I said slowly.
"What the fuck do you want?" She asked.
"I want to know why she doesn't eat around me. I'm trying my best to get along with her but she hasn't ate all day. Right when she was going to, she saw my gaze and dropped her fork. She asked to be excused and went to my house the 'long way' on her bike." I said.
"How long hasn't she ate?" Kristan asked.
"Today morning she ate something I think. I'm not sure. She doesn't eat around me." I said.
"You really shouldn't be so surprised." She said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Well you remember the last day you saw Samantha?"She asked.
My head hurt trying to remember.
"Your such an asshole, Ashton! All I said was I had a crush on you." She cried.
"Your so fat that no one is ever going to love you! You should just kill yourself, that way you won't have to go through the pain of rejection for the rest of your life." I yelled at her.
"ASSHOLE!" She screamed and ran up to her room.

"Okay. I do remember. What about that?" I asked.
"The point is you made her anorexic Ashton." She said in the phone.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I was about 3 years ago when she was in the hospital room because she was about to die. They were going to cut her lifeline but she woke up right before they were going to pull it. You almost killed my little sister. I hope you have a happy life Ashton." She said ad hung up.
I almost killed her. I almost killed Samantha.
I have to get her to eat something. I'm not letting her die!
You sure you hate her?
"Yes?" I said but it sounded like a question... Do I hate her?
♠ ♠ ♠
comments pleaseeeeee i never get them anymoree it makes me think you guys hate my story D: