Status: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001022677170&ref=search <------ Add me on facebook:)

After Everything, You Really Think I Am Marrying This Jerk?!

Chapter Two - Life Changing Dinner

Me and my boyfriend, Andrew, walked with my best friend, Eli, to our first period.
My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out to see a text.

Mother Dearest
Get home straight after school. We have a dinner to go to.

I regret the day I taught my mom to text. I clicked reply.

Gahh! Can't I just stay home?

She texted back.
No. This is important for you as well.

Since when am I important in their business?

I clicked reply.
Ugh. Fine. Cant Andrew come at least?

My phone vibrated
No.

I groaned and put my phone back in my pocket.
"What's wrong babe?" Andrew asked me.
"My mom is making me go to dinner with them about some business shit." I said.
"Its okay. You will text me so your not so bored." He said.
"My mom doesn't let me use my phone during business stuff." I said frowning.
He sighed.
We walked into class and I bumped into some guy. I fell, causing my stuff to hit the floor.
I hear a laugh and look up.
"God damn it. Watch were your fucking walking!" I yelled as Andrew help me up.
"Maybe you should take your own advice." Katie, the head cheerleader, also known as the school hoe, the queen bee, homecoming queen. Take your pick. Shes a prep.
"I don't need to because I was watching. You, ms. annoying, were texting." I said.
"Whatever." She said and tried to walk away.
"No, bitch. Your going to pick up my stuff." I said.
She looked at me.
"Excuse me?." She asked.
"I said. You are going to pick up my things." I repeated.
"You called me a Bitch." She said walking up to me in my face.
"And what are you going to do about it?" I said, venom dripping every word I said.
She turned her head causing her hair to hit my face. She got my things came up to my face and dropped them in front of me.
"Happy Bitch?" I asked
I was about to attack her but Andrew put his arms around my waist lifting me.
"Let me go!" I yelled.
"You already got a warning you will get in trouble." He told me.
"Fine." I relaxed.

I got home and ran up to my room. I opened the doors to my closet and chose what to wear.
Image
I curled my hair and put my snake bites on. I put my important things in my bag , my cell phone, i-pod with earphones, my glasses, my keys, and my perfume and walked downstairs.
"I'm ready." I told my parents.
"It's about time." My father murmured.
"You look gorgeous, but do you really have to wear your snake bites?" My mother asked.
I stared at her, and she found out the answer without me saying any thing. She sighed.
We got in the limo and drove. I plugged in my i-pod and played stop this song! by paramore.

The car stopped and we got out.
We walked into the restaurant. I could really careless what the name is.
"Oh they are here already." My mother squealed.
"Kzylyan." My dad told the man at the table.
"Right this was." He said. He was pretty young. He looked about 17 or 18.
"Hello!" My mother said greeting all of them.
My dad shook hands with the man.
The guy just sat down not moving. He looked angry.
"Honey. Say hi to the guests." His mother told him. He looked up and said Hi to my parents, but froze when he saw me.
Why did he look so.. familiar?
We sat down to eat, me feeling uncomfortable because he was still staring at me.

The guy's POV (Its Ashton by the way)
Oh my fucking god. She is. Wow. What happened to her? She used to be all fat and ugly.
Now. Shes. Well she is breath taking. She was so innocent, now emo? What the hell???
I don't want to agree with what my parents are saying. She didn't look like she remembers me. But shes going to give hell when she finds out everything.

Samantha's POV
We were eating dessert already, I couldn't wait to leave. That dude's eyes wouldn't leave me. I felt awkward.

"Okay." My father said, putting his fork down. "Kids. We have an announcement." My father said. I looked at him drinking my water.
"Samantha. You are arranged to be married to Ashton." He said.
I sprayed the water out of my mouth.
"What?" I yelled.
"Jesus Christ woman!" The guy shouted getting up, all wet.
I got a good look at him. Ashton. Ashton Miller.
I looked at my parents.
"This is a joke right?" I asked.
My parents shook their heads.
I got up from my seat and walked out of the restaurant.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright. So i got some reports on the description were I put the characters. That's not nice.
I did change it. I hope you guys wont report this one. I checked all the grammar this time.