Status: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001022677170&ref=search <------ Add me on facebook:)

After Everything, You Really Think I Am Marrying This Jerk?!

Chapter 20 - Shank you

I got in my car and decided to go get some food.
I drove to subway and decided to stay there and eat. More time alone.
I ordered my food and grabbed a bag of Frito's. I started eating but I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back and jumped 5 feet high (Sarcasm inserted here)
"What do you want?" I whispered.
"I just want to talk." He said.
"Just. Just leave me alone." I said and got up leaving my food there.
"SAMANTHA!" Andrew yelled.
I got in my car and went to Ashton's house.
I ran up to the room and looked through the luggage's and found the box. I opened the box and started ripping up the pictures of me and Andrew, crying.
Why? Why does this have to happen to me?
I curled up in a ball and cried.
"Samantha?" I heard Ashton say. I ignored him. He came and held me.
I got myself together and got up.
"Is everything okay?" He asked. I just got a towel and sweats with a plain white shirt with the underclothes and went to the shower.
I got out and wore my clothes after dried myself and got out. I laid down on the bed and turned on the t.v.

Desiray (Dee)'s POV
"I don't know. I got home and saw he curled up in a ball crying. I comforted her but when she went to take a shower I saw pictures ripped up of her and Andrew so all I know is he had something to do with it." Ashton told me over the phone.
"Alright. Thanks for telling me. I'll come as soon as I can." I said as I hung up. I was alone at home and I know I wouldn't be able to go until tomorrow. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. I grabbed toast bread and the bell rang.
I opened the door and saw a guy standing there.
"May I help you?" I asked.
"Er. HI, I'm Andrew. I was wondering if Samantha was here." He asked.
POP! There does an idea!
"No. Didn't you hear? They moved out but, I've been told I give good advice and you seem a bit worried." I said.
He hesitated.
"Come on." I said opening the door.
"The house is decorated the same." He commented.
"My parent's bought the furniture." I smiled, "It's nice isn't it?"
"Yeah. But anyway. I was at Subway and my ex Samantha came in. I still love her and it's my fault she's not here in my arms right now." He sighed.
"Well. What happened?" I asked.
"Well when I came to her house one day she had guests over and I went up to her room. I met this one guy in her room that told me he was my girlfriend's fiancee. I asked her if it was true and she tried explaining. I got out of control. I through her out of my arms and she fell to the floor. I stormed out calling it off. I regretted it the second I closed the house door, but I knew if I walked back in, her dad would shank me." He explained.
'Damn right my dad would shank you' I thought.
"So I saw her at Subway and when I tapped her shoulder and she looked in my eyes, I- I could see she was broken and it was my fault you know?" He said his voice getting all clogged.
"Maybe you should leave her alone. She needs to heal." I said, "But my parents are going to get home soon so you have to go."
"Alright. Thanks for the advice." He said as he walked out of the door.
"Wait." I called and he turned back.
I smacked him.
"What the hell was that for?" He yelled holding his cheek.
"For doing all of that to my sister you ass." I said.
"Your her younger sister?" He said shocked.
"No, I'm Emmett's girlfriend." I said sarcastically.
"You really are like her." He smiled.
I smacked him again, "Stay away from my sister, and go before my dad gets home and shanks you." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. 4 stars!
Comment and sub pleasee.
COMMENTS!!! :DDD