Status: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001022677170&ref=search <------ Add me on facebook:)

After Everything, You Really Think I Am Marrying This Jerk?!

Chapter 21

Sam's POV
I got home and went up to Ashton's and my room. I laid down on the bed and turned on the TV. There was nothing to watch so I got up and went to block buster.
I walked in and went to the counter.
"Hi. Do you guys have the powerpuff girls episodes?" I asked the guy.
"Er." He said checking his computer, "Yes but for buying only."
"Psht. I wasn't planing on renting it. Where do I find it?" I asked. He walked me back to the of the store and showed me the section of cartoons to buy and went to the front. I looked around and got all 6 episodes of Powerpuff Girls and all the seasons for Sailor Moon and went to go buy them.
"Are little girls having a sleepover or something?" The guy asked me.
"Psht. No. This is for me to watch." I said, "And I'm damn proud of it."
I got the dvd's and pointed my tongue at him and left. Stupid nerd worker.
I went back to his home and bumped into the maid.
"Woah. Sorry." I smiled at her and got up.
"I am so sorry mame!" She exclaimed worried.
"No worries. It was my fault. I never caught your name." I smiled at her.
"My name is Dylan." She said.
"Well Dylan. How old are you?" I asked.
"I'm 17." She smiled.
"Just a year older than me but its okay! No one is too old to enjoy Powerpuff Girls and Sailor Moon. Do you like those shows?" I asked.
She nodded her head.
"Then I order you to come watch with me." I smiled. She nodded her head and showed me to the theater room.
I put on Powerpuff Girls and we started to watch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry so late, I've been watching ppgs and Sailor moon being hooked on them and shugo Chara. I sugest them for anime and magic lovers!
err its short but next one will be a lot longerr