Status: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001022677170&ref=search <------ Add me on facebook:)

After Everything, You Really Think I Am Marrying This Jerk?!

Chapter 24 -

Friday~ Day Before Engagement!

I woke up in the morning early feeling like shit. I jumped in the shower and jumped back out when I finished. I woke some of my emergency clothes I told Kristen to take with her when they bought the house. I always came here when I needed her. Funny thing is my parents still don't know I run away to Kristen's house. She is one of thee best actors.
I walked downstairs to see no one there. They were still sleeping. I left the house and went to Starbucks. I got myself a Double Chocolate Chip Frap and ordered Armen's and Kristen's favorite. I sat down and started writing.
Kur and Armen,
I went back home. If you don't hear from me in an hour, call the police. Mama killed me. DX.
I better see you guys at my engagement (D:) :). Thanks for the help.
Love
Sammy

I heard their alarm go off and I put their Starbucks next to the note and quietly went. I know Kristen wouldn't let me go back but I had to. I need to find a way to move on from the past no matter how much pain it would cause.... If I could.
I got in my car and drove back to Ashton's house. I parked and opened the door. I could see them sitting down there and ran up from their seat. I grabbed my younger sister's hand and walked up the stairs without a word to anyone.
I closed the door to Ashton's and my room and locked it.
"Sam!" Dee said and hugged me.
I cried in her arms and hear knocks on the door.
"Sam. Please open the door. I really am sorry." I heard Ashton say as a memory stabbed me.
"Sam Your so stupid." Ashton said and through a rock at me.
"Stop it!" I yelled as he through another and I tried to dodge it.
"Ugly!" Ashton kept shouting at me.

"Sam." I heard Ashton whisper.
My eyes wouldn't open and my heart wouldn't beat but I could hear what was going on.
"I don't think she is going to make it. I am so sorry." The doctor told my parents and my sisters.
What was he talking about? I can hear him, my eye just won't open!
"We are going to pull the plug tomorrow, but you need to sign some papers." The doctor said.

"Sam. Please open the door." He begged.
I screamed in pain as he kicked my stomach over and over.
"ASHTON STOP!" I yelled in pain.
"Ugly fat girl!" He yelled and ran upstairs.

I cried in my sisters arms and fell asleep with memories flooding me.

I woke up to see it was 2:00pm. My head was pounding and it hurt to breathe. I walked to the shower and relaxed in hot water.
I got out and changed.
I walked downstairs to see Ashton with his head in his hand.
"Hi." I whispered, my voice cracking.
"Sam!" He said jumped up. I jumped in fright.
"Please. Don't hurt me." I said.
"Sam I am not going to hurt you." He said trying to hug me but i stepped back until I hit a wall.
"Don't hurt me." I begged scared.
"Sam I would never hurt you again." He said and kissed me gently.
"Please stay away from me." I said softly.
"What's wrong? You aren't acting like yourself." He said.
"Just leave me alone Ashton." I said trying to push him off me.
He stepped aside, "Sam."
"Leave me alone Ashton." I said again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighttyy next chapter is the engagement! i NEED some help on thatt! mail me ideass!