Status: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001022677170&ref=search <------ Add me on facebook:)

After Everything, You Really Think I Am Marrying This Jerk?!

Chapter 27 - Vacation

I woke up in the morning and took the usual shower. I got out and changed and went downstairs.
"Good morning." I smiled and yawned.
"Morning." Ashton said.
"Want me to make breakfast?" I asked.
"Um. i would but we have to leave already. We are going on the Cruise." He said.
"Oh. Okay." I said as i walked in my room and in to closet to see all the clothes packed.

AUTHOR"S NOTE!! - Okay so this cruse thing is going to be different. There's going to be two full days per chapter except this one. Hope you guys enjoy it.

[Day 1]
We hugged our parents and walked on the ship. We walked to our room quietly.
He opened the door and we walked outside and up our stuff down.
"Okay. Let's start over as friends." I said.
His eyes widdened.
"Umm. Your not going to hurt me while i'm asleep right?" He asked.
"Maybe." I laughed and he looked scared.
"I'm kidding." I said and he relaxed.
We walked around and got along. We were talking about Lakers when we got to the eating place.
"Are you kidding me Lakers suck!" I said.
"They rock!!!" He fought.
"Ever since they lost Shack they suck! Shack was their best player and Shake left, therefore, they suck." I said.
"Eh you're right. Shack was the best but they don't suck."
"They suck." I comfirmed.
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Ye-" i got cut off from a kiss. I opened my eyes to see Ashton kissing me.
I pulled away, "Friends." I reminded him. He nodded his head.
We sat down and ate, talking and laughing at random things.
After we ate, we went to to roller skating place, where i kicked his ass in a race. Then we went swimming, were we acted like a couple.
After swimming, we went ice skating, where i taught him how to skate.
We walked back to the dorm. He opened the door and as he was about to walk in, I stopped him and kissed him.
I told you, you love him! My angel side said and I couldn't agree more. The hate turned to love by one nice day with him.