Status: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001022677170&ref=search <------ Add me on facebook:)

After Everything, You Really Think I Am Marrying This Jerk?!

Chapter 30 - Vacation Part 3

Day 30 (End Of Month One)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I woke up with my head in Ashton's chest and his arms around my waist. I looked up to see him staring at me. I smiled at him and kissed him. Its funny how this is the guy who's guts i hated a month ago.
"Good morning." I said.
"Morning, Love." He said.
"How did you sleep?" He asked as a got up and stretched. I was wearing shorts a guys sweater, most comfortable thing ever.
"Great." I said and got my things to get in the shower.
I got out and changed. I got out and put my snake bites, eyeshadow and temporary highlights on. (They come off when you wash your hair)
I saw Ashton come out of the shower, probably went in when i started doing my make up.
He came out in just a towel.
"VIRGIN EYES!!" I yelled.
"You know you like it." He laughed and put shorts on.
He came and put his arms around me.
"Oh keep dreaming." I said.
"So does that mean I can dream about getting you in bed feeling you up?" He asked.
"MENTAL RA-" I yelled but got cut off from him kissing me. I kissed him back and he laughed and I decided to play with him.
"Do I intimidate you?" I breathed on his neck.
"No."
I started kissing around his neck and found his weak spot, "What about now?"
"No."
I continued sucking and started biting.
"Now?"
"N-no."
I started massaging his abs.
I didn't have to ask anything because he through me on the bed and started kissing me rough. I laughed and pushed him off of me. I laughed and got up.
"Let's go, I'm starving." I said.
He looked at me with lust and shock in his eyes.
I laughed as he got up and we went to go eat.

We were ice skating, well I was while he just, tried. He he. I was skating around doing circles while he held on to one of those things that help you stay on ice.
"Do you trust me?" I asked shaking the ice in front of him.
"Yes." He said. I grabbed his hands and put them around my waist.
"Balance your skates straight and open and closed them. kinda like a wave i guess." I said.
I started moving slowly while he did that. I skated him around twice then i stopped him. I did some of the normal exercises and had him skating by the end. He was skating after me while skated away from him. He caught me and we feel to the floor.
"Oh my God! I'm so sorry." I said to the lady who almost tripped.
She skated on after saying its okay and we go up. He wrapped his arms around me and i started skating with him following.
When we got out of the skating rink, we went to the bar.
"Strawberry virgin margarita. Please." I asked.
"Name matches you." Ashton said.
I pointed my tongue at him.
I got the drink and the waiter winked at me.
"Ew." I said and left.
"What happened?" Ashton asked catching up.
"The waiter winked at me." I said.
"Would you like me to kick his ass?" He asked.
"Its okay." I said and drank some of the margarita.
"HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID ELANE?!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I looked and saw the little her with her aunt. I also saw that Elane was sitting with her feet hanging out of the boat. The boat hit a reef and Elane fell in.
"ELANE!" Me and her aunt yelled. I dropped the drink and jumped in the water. I looked around for her and saw Elane sinking under the bottom of the ship. I grabbed her and quickly brought her back to surface for breathe.
She gasped and was choking out water. I swam next to the ship and saw it come to a stop. I saw one of those small boats attached to the ship coming down. I swam to it and we got in. the boat started going back up and I held Elane tight.
When we got back up I got her and stepped back on the ship. People clapped but i didn't care. I walked to Elane's aunt. Elane was buried in my hands crying from being scared. She didn't really want to let go.
"I really don't think yelling at her was a smart idea Ms." I said.
"If you had not yelled at her and picked her up she could have not fell when we hit the reef." I said.
"I'm sorry. I-i panicked. She so younger. He parents died and i don't want to see her end up dead too." Her aunt said.
"It's okay. She's safe but a bit scared. She might be having a couple of nightmares so be there for her." I said looking at Elane, now asleep, in my arms.