Status: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001022677170&ref=search <------ Add me on facebook:)

After Everything, You Really Think I Am Marrying This Jerk?!

Chapter 31 - Cruise Part 4

Day 15 - Month Two
I woke up in the morning with Ashton's arms around my waist and my head in his chest with my legs folded.
I looked up vand saw him awake again.
"How come you ever wake me up?" I asked him.
"Because you look beautiful when you sleep." He said and kissed me.
I kissed back and he licked the bottom of my lip begging for entrance. I smiled and kept my mouth closed. He rubbed my back and continued licking. I laughed in the kiss and let him in.
The kiss got more serious and deeper.
He laid me on my back and got on top of me on his hands and knees without breaking the kiss. His hands traveled around my back and found my bra strap (I wasn't wearing a shirt to bed that night) and tried unbuckling it.
I pulled away, "Ashton. I'm not ready yet."
He sighed, "Okay." He smiled and kissed me and got up.
We did the usual and went to breakfast.
When we finished we walked to the shopping center with his arms around my waist.
"Babe but you need to!" I whined.
"I am not listening to country music. I'm not a hillbilly." He said.
"But I am." I said and pointed my tongue at him.
He kissed me with my tongue out.
I laughed and kissed back.
"Hello Sam." I shivered from the voice.
I turned and saw Brad standing there.
"W-what do you want?" I asked as Ashton's arms tightened around my waist.
He stepped closer and looked from me to Ashton then back at me.
"Can I talk to you alone?" He asked.
I looked up to Ashton and nodded my head at him.
He didn't like the idea.
"Get your ass out of here." Ashton growled.
"Make me jackass." Brad growled.
"Watch me asshole." Ashton said.
"Stop it!" I said putting a hand on each chest.
Brad grabbed my hand and pulling me torwards him and Ashton did the same.
"Really guys? Really?" I asked.
"Let her go she's mine." Ashton said.
"I need to talk to her." Brad said pulling me torward him.
"GOD DAMN IT LET ME GO!" I yelled.
They let go scared.
"You two need to grow up!" I said and walked to Brad, "That is my fiancee you are talking to and you are not to be an asshole to him. Do you understand me?"
He looked at me surprised and stood still. I grabbed his chin and nodded his head for him.
I walked over to Ashton, "Now. You have every right to be an asshole to him, but you have no right to act all childish. Now please just let me talk to him." I ask.
He mumbled and walked into a store.
I walked back to Brad and looked at him, "What do you want?"
"Im sorry Sammy." He looked at me.
"Why would you do that? Why would you hurt me after you knew what i went through." I asked him.
His eyes darkened, "I loved you ever since that night we went to the club. When I saw you with him I just got jealous and out of control. Did you ever see that asshole ever since you were little?"
"Brad. I'm getting married to him. Im engaged to him." I said.
His eyes darkened, "Why?"
"It was an arranged marriage but i fell for him and forgave him. He said sorry countless times." I said.
"Sammy. What if you get hurt? You know I would never hurt you." He said putting his arms around me. Ashton showed up outside angry.
I took his hands off and said, "You already did Brad."
"Sammy. I'm sorry." He said.
"Look I love you, as a brother. But I love Ashton." I said. He looked at Ashton and nodded his head here.
Ashton walked up and put his hands around me and narrowing his eyes at Brad.
"I swear if you hurt Sammy one more time, I will personally kill you." He said in his death voice.
Ashton didn't look scared but i could see it in his eyes.
I hugged Brad and said bye as me and Ashton started walking back to our dorm.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took a while. i will only be updating on weekends as much as possible in that week. UNTIL summer:)
I hope i get this story done by then though. who knowss:P