Status: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001022677170&ref=search <------ Add me on facebook:)

After Everything, You Really Think I Am Marrying This Jerk?!

Chapter 8 - Plans

When she came we went to got get food and I explained everything that happened to her.

"oh my god! Sam! I'm so sorry!" She said and hugged me.
"Now I see why you came to the mall. Let's go shopping!" She smiled. I did my best to show her that I was too. One of the things I'm best at. NO ONE can tell if I'm sad if I don't want it.

We went shopping in almost every store possible.
~Hot Topic
~Wet Seal
~Forever 21
~BeBe
~Planet Funk
~Sephora
~And so much more

We stuffed the bags in my car and drove to In & Out.

"What would you like today?"
"2 double-double's with animal style fries and A coke and water. Please." I said.
"Alright. Anything else?" The lady asked.
"Nope." I said.
"Alright so we have 2 double-double's with animal style fries and A coke and water." She said.
"Correct" I said.
"Alright pull up and we will have them ready." She said.
I drove to the window and they handed it to me. I payed with my card said thanks and drove off.
I was speeding down the street when I heard the stupid police sirens. I groaned and pulled over.
A lady came up.
"Why were you speeding?." She asked.
"Why was I speeding?" I said, " Because my parents arranged me to be married to the biggest jerk of my child hood. Which made me brake up with my 3 year boyfriend. That is why I was speeding." I said.
The lady was staring at me. She wrote something down on her paper and gave it to me.
"Here's a ticket for speeding." She said.
I looked. "50?"
"I feel bad." She said. I took out a 50 and gave it to her.
"Have a better day." She said.
I stepped on the gas and drove home.
We got there in about 2 minuted and i ran to my room, Eli following me.
My phone vibrated and I saw a number never seen before.
I picked it up, "Your on the mic, what's your beef?" I asked.
"Really?" I heard an annoying voice said.
"What do you want?" I groaned.
"My parents are unfortunatly making me hang out with you and your genius parents agreed. I already had plans to go a skate park with friend. Would you be down to go there?" He asked.
I groaned. There's no getting out of what my parents did.
"Yeah yeah yeah. But I'm bringing my friend." I said.
"Sure, sure." He said and gave me the address.
I wrote it and hung up without saying bye.
My phone vibrated. I looked at it.
That wasn't nice
I already knew who it was by the 3 words there. I didn't reply.
"Eli! Let's go!" I called for her.
She appeared in front of me, "Where?"
"Skate park with Dr. Douche and his friends." I said. She laughed. I went through the bags to pick what to where.