Sierra's Journal

I've Never Told a Lie

Jack's P.O.V.

This was the time when you have your best and worse moment. The best moment is when you're alone in Manchester so you could think about anything, anytime. The worse moment is when your friends kinda ditch you and you only got 1 cup of starbucks coffee warming your hand. And that's what exactly happening to me right now. I don't know where the hell are my band members are.

It started with Alex; he's going out to have a dinner with Lisa. So it's just me, Zack, and Rian. Feeling so crappy at the tour bus, we decided to took a little trip to Manchester, since were stopping here. All seems pretty cool at first, but suddenly Zack saw a skating store so he decided to let us go on without him. So, we traveled through the street without him. And then, here goes Rian. He saw his girlfriend. And then he decided to stood there with her. How sweet of him, for her, not for me. He ask me to give him a little more "privacy". So I decided to back off. I don't wanna know what they're doing, it sounds so..........never mind. So I decided to chill at starbucks, alone. Ironic.

And this is where it started. Starbucks Cafe, 9 pm, 2010. I bought a cup of cappuccino and sat alone with 3 friends called iPhone, iPod, and PSP. I started to feel that fangirls were watching over me and then I fell unconscious. I walked out the store and slurped my coffee. And then there. There I saw it. I saw this girl in front of me. Her hair was glowing under the spotlight. That shiny blonde hair with some streaks of brown. When I saw her face I get the feeling that I knew hair. She was so familiar. So I decided to talk to her.

"Uhm, excuse me" I cleared my throught to begin a little conversation with her.

"Uh, yes?" She stared at me with those eyes.

"Excuse me, I was looking at you from a distance and I was wondering about something"

"About what?" She asked me.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" I asked her back.

"What? Who? You? Wait, do I know you?" She asked me back.

"Hey! That was my question!"

"Haha, well I'm sorry that I stole your question"

Suddenly, a red car came towards her.

"Hey, whoever you are, I'm leaving now, okay? By the way, I'm Jasey"

"Jasey? Jasey you mean by Jasey Rae?"

"That's me! And you?"

"Jack! Jack of All Time Low!"

"What? Haha you're in a band?"

"Yes I am, and..." Suddenly she ditched me to her car and leave.

I can't believe I just met the real 'Jasey Rae'.

Alex's P.O.V.

This was a great place to have a date with your favorite lady. I wish I could stay here as long as possible but it's getting late. So me and Lisa decided to search a ride back to our tour bus. But, because it's cold outside, we decided to chill at starbucks. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I could guess that this is Jack.

From: JackB

where.r.u.must.talk.got.important.news

To: JackB

yo dude what's with the no space mssg. I'm here in starbux. where.r.u #jackstyle

From:JackB

I'm coming there. Don't move


Suddenly, Jack ran through the door and shouted in my ear. "I FOUND HER!" He shouted. He inhaled and exhaled unconciously. I calmed him down by giving me my coffee. And then he started to shut his ass off.

"Yo dude, chill." I calmed him down.

"CHILL? CHILL? CHILL??????????"

"........yes, chill. You got some explaining to do. What the fuck happened?"

"I met her"

"Who?"

"HER"

"Lisa?"

"NOOOOO"

"Yo dude, chill. Who do you met?"

"That girl"

"Who?"

"That girl, from the song"

"Huh? What did you say?"

"THAAAAAAT GUH-URRRRLLLLL FUH-ROM THAT MOTHERFUCKING SUH-OOOONG!"

"Chill, whose girl? What song?"

"Your song! Our song!"

"Huh?"

"JASEY RAEEEE!"

And then I posed. The last time I heard her name is when I sang that song. My song. And now, my very own Jack Barakat, actually saw her.

"You're serius Jack?" I asked him once more to make him sure.

"Of course! I talked to her!"

"YOU WHAT?"

"TALK!"

And then Lisa cuts out conversation.

"Will you guys shut it down? We're in public, guys! The people has been watching you both shouting at each other!" Lisa shouted at us.

"But that makes you shout at us." Jack jerking Lisa's ass off.

"You know what? Let's just go back to the bus and you both can shout about that 'Jasey' girl all over you want. I don't want to be a part of your crowd" she stood up and asked us to come with her.

"You're jealous aren't you?" Jack teased her.

"No I'm not, let's leave Alex" she held my hand and I laugh.

"What's so funny?" She asked in a very innocent way.

"Haha, nothing. Come on you both. Let's leave"

And then we ditched the store and searched for a cab.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I'm sorry that I post this now, because I'm veeeeeery busy and tired. And also, I'm sorry because this post only tells you guys about Jack's tour, not Sierra's life HEHEHE ._.

XOXO