First Kiss

My First Kiss

Watching a movie, that was more of a deeper movie, than a make-out movie, he leaned in and kissed my nose. He has done this many times before, kiss on the cheek, kiss on the forehead, kisses on the hand, but this time he decided he wanted more.

He had brought up the subject earlier that week that he had a dream about kissing me and now he is suddenly fascinated with the idea.

He had asked me if i had ever been kissed before, he being 24 and having a lot of experience under his belt(if you catch my drift) and me a 20 year old virgin, who had never had a boyfriend, and to his surprise, i responded truthfully with a No.

Then, he didn't know what to do but say, "well, i won't do anything unless its mutual.'

Sounded like an okay thing to say. it sounded like he was a gentleman and was going to wait until I was ready before he did anything.

So here we are now. In the back of a small movie theatre, and dramatic movie is playing while only three other couples are scattered in their seats.

He sits there with his arms around me, my head nuzzled into his neck, perfect position for him to kiss my forehead and my cheek.

Then, quite randomly, he looks at me and decides to kiss my nose, then does it again. Another kiss quickly follows that goes lower than my nose, until he decides that this would be the right moment to kiss me.

So right there, he kissed me, on the lips over, and over again. It was a series of short kisses. About five little kisses.

Then as we pull apart, he takes my chin and leads it up towards him.

He leans down and asks "is that ok?"

All i could do was nod my head.

I just laid there in his arms watching the movie.

I don't even know how to describe what i felt.

I enjoyed being kissed, but not so much the way he went about it.

For one thing, his breath was horrible.

Another thing, he didn't really ask me if he could, he only tried to reassure me in the end.

And lastly, because i allowed him to do it once, that made an open book for him to do it whenever he wanted.

And sometimes, he would use his tongue.

Now, don't get me wrong, i enjoyed my time with him, and I am glad that my first kiss was with someone who is that sweet and caring to me.

I just thought there would have been a bit more magic.

You know, like the movies show it to be.

Well believe me, i did feel the kiss shoot through me and go right into my core, i just thought everything would be like one big fairy tale, when in all realty, it was kind of one big mess, but i kind of liked it that way.