Foreverland

'Caz I've got a plan

"Did you see that guy...he was like two inches form my face" I complained to Samantha, as we walked from the back of the fair to the Ferris wheel.

"Yeah but did you see those eyes, talk about dreamy" Samantha said. Not even realizing the tone of disgust i used talking about the guy. I rolled my eyes.

"I thought he was really smug, he thought i would dance with him. Just like that" I said. My tone went lower, i was almost just talking to myself. He was nothing but a stranger. Of course i wouldn't dance with him, just because he was widely handsome and very charming doesn't mean i would....I stopped myself. Of course he was attractive there was no boy that i have known who had those eyes. It was easy to get lost in them.

"There he is again" Samantha called to me. I saw him standing next to the gate for the Ferris wheel, with his group of friends including one girl. She had brown hair and honey eyes. The way she looked at me she seemed distressed, she was about my age. I was sixteen and about to turn seventeen in four months. The guy who approached me before was leaning against the gate. And his darted towards me as his friends pointed me out. I kept walking of course, with my head up high. We were close to him now, his had a humble smile on his lips which made anger bubble up inside me.

"Andrew you wouldn't mind going on the Ferris wheel would you I have a slight fear of heights" I asked, batting my eyelashes. Andrew was the guy that my mom admitted to setting me up with. But i wasn't his type, his father owned the lumber yard in little blossom. He was what my mom called "young money".The other guy was just to my left. His eyes somehow burst into a brighter green then before. I felt like just staring at them all day.

"Of course" Andrew said. I never had a strong connection to all the men my mom tried to set me up with. But they were fun to have around.

I walked right past the young man, and seating right next to Andrew. I wrapped my arm around his. We still haven't moved, the man who controlled the ride seemed a little distracted.

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

"See she even knows" May told me. I didn't take my eyes off of her one bit.

"Knows what" I asked her. The girl now had her hands over her lap. Her eyes wandering, as if she was avoiding something. Like my eyes.

"Know that you don't have money, look Noah i know these girls they have money and they want guys who have money too it's the cycle." She told me, her tone held a tone of sound exasperation.

"Got to agree with the kid" Mick said, he laid his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah" Johnny said.

"Couldn't have said it better myself" Max agreed. I took my eyes away from her.

"Yeah i know, but she's not like that...i can feel it. Besides i have a plan" I told him. Mick just laughed.

"When you reach for the stars, whether you get one or not. You always come falling back down" Johnny said. I smiled and ran towards the ready to move Ferris wheel, pushed so -called Andrew out the seat and jumped into the seat next to her. All i heard was a shriek. And a lot of hitting and not to mention punching. I felt the Ferris wheel move.

"What are you doing here, get out get out" she yelped.

"Hi, my name is Noah" I shouted. Trying to go over her shrieking and screaming, i was holding my hand out.

"So" She shouted in my face.

"So it's really nice to meet you" I told her. With a simple smile.

"Get out get out get out" She kept screaming. Her voice now excelled to a really high point.

"Do you really want me to get out" I asked, my tone fairly coy.

"Yes" She said firmly. Her eyes looked straight into mine.

"You sure" I asked making sure. I guess she was to mad to receive the hint of sarcasm.

"Positive" I heard her say. I stood up from my seat. The seat swing underneath me.

"What are you doing" Her voice got lower now.

"You did tell me to get out" I told her, i looked behind my shoulder. I saw no remorse in her face. But her eyes still dazzling not a shade brighter or darker. Just frozen non moving.

"Not like that" She said under her breathe.

"Well i won't sit down until you agree to go out with me" I told her, she giggled with no humor.

"You must be kidding" She said. I stuck out one foot from the seat.

"Nope, dead serious" I told her.

"No no no" She took a deep breathe. "Fine i will go out with you" She agreed.

"What i can't hear you" I said, probably taking it far.

"I will go out with you" She yelled.

"Louder" I commanded.

"I will go out with you" She screamed louder. I beamed and took my foot back into the seat.

"Fine fine, we'll go out' I said rubbing it in. We were already on the ground before i could ask for her number and she ran off the Ferris wheel and the fair so fast. I couldn't even say hi.

"Well my boy i have taught you well" I heard mick say as i walked to them back from the ride.

"Well boys looks like i've got a date...with the pretties girl in the world" I told them, they all smiled. But May still looked gloomy, she has been looking gloomy all day.

"Would you like to dance May" I asked, trying to brighten up her spirit.

"Well I'm no rich girl" She said, she plunged her chin up high. Her eyes looked up to the dark blue sky, as if she didn't want to dance. Or too good to dance. chuckled. And took her hand and danced. As looked a distance all i saw was a constellation frozen blue eyes looking back at me. But all there was when broke out of my trance were the stars.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO here goes the story i feel so proud of it. The story is about to begin, sorry for taking a while, i had some contest entires. Hope you enjoy!!!! In this chapter you get a sensed of their personalities, like Noah isn't a quitter you can sense that. The next chapter is really juicy. So i can't wait for that.

Enjoy ~ Comment ~ Subscribe