Status: FINISHED! Thank you for the support you've given to WITTTO <3 don't forget to read the sequel, I Never Changed the Channel c:

When I Turned the Television On

Seth Paver

When I Turned The Television On.

| Alice Midorikawa |

My name is Alice Evashkov Midorikawa.

I was born in Fukagawa, Japan but was raised here in Switzerland.
I currently live with my parents.
My father is a writer. His works are really amazing. I always ask for more whenever I would read his stories.
My mother is a pianist. She takes music seriously and is very, very good in playing the piano. I long to play the piano too, but then I suck at it. Whatever I do to get better at it, I still am an epic fail. And will always be.

I study at West Salmon University and is currently 17 years old.
I have lovely, brunette hair (as what my grandma said) and lightning green eyes.
I love drawing, dancing, reading books and studying.
I used to love watching the television, but unfortunately, I stopped.
Why?

It all began when an actor named Seth Paver entered the showbiz industry.
Little by little, he began his career as a singer and model, then he took big roles for drama shows.

Then instantly, he became a hit.

He is now known around the globe for his looks and 'great' acting skills.
Every girl longs to be his girlfriend and reporters desperately search ways on how to interview him.
How does he look like?

He has wavy, black hair and light gray eyes.
Yeah. I know what you are thinking.
He's ugly all right.

Oh.
But believe it or not.
I'm the only girl throughout the world who despises Seth Paver.

Unbelievable, huh?

All the girls in my school think I'm weird and I have no taste for boys.
Well, I don't really care. Hate me all you want, because I'll never, ever like Seth in my whole life.

Not even one bit.