Status: FINISHED! Thank you for the support you've given to WITTTO <3 don't forget to read the sequel, I Never Changed the Channel c:

When I Turned the Television On

Renn's Advice

When I Turned The Television On.

| Alice Midorikawa |

"Alice, why do you hate Seth so much? I mean, tearing pages of magazines that feature him and preventing yourself from watching TV is going way beyond the line now."
"Is that your problem?"
"No, but--"
"Well then, just keep quiet, Renn."
"But I was just trying to help..."

She pouts and looks away.
My best friend, Renn Clearwater, is a really nice person.
She's the most beautiful girl in school, but then she's actually a very simple 17 year old girl.
She has straight, black hair and sky blue eyes.
Her manner of speaking is very elegant and her accent doesn't sound bad at all.
All in all, she's a good friend of mine.

"Look, Renn. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."
"It's okay, Alice."

We hug each other sincerely.

"Alice, I'll do my very best to help you. Just tell me all the problems you have about Seth and I'll be there to give you advice. Let me know if you need company, alright?"
"Yes, Renn. I understand."
"I'll call you later. Is that fine with you?"
"Yeah, I'm free. I'll be waiting!"

She gives me a sweet smile and waves.

I wave back at her while I watch her disappear in the fog.
I stand alone in the middle of the street, breathing lightly.
I look up at the heavens above and, out of nowhere, Seth enters my mind.
I scowl and shake my head.

No.
No.
I don't want to think of him.
Not now.
No way!

With a frown on my face, I head home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Renn Locke Clearwater is the closest friend of Alice.
You might think she's rich and everything, but she's a really simple 17-year old girl. XD
Very friendly and dependable, she always finds time to help Alice with her problems. :)

P.S. Thank you to http://member.mibba.com/141971/ who helped me edit my wrong grammars!
It means a lot. *hugs*