Status: FINISHED! Thank you for the support you've given to WITTTO <3 don't forget to read the sequel, I Never Changed the Channel c:

When I Turned the Television On

Epilogue.

When I Turned The Television On.

| Seth Paver |

My name is Seth Rousseau Paver.
Well, you must know me by now, considering the fact that I'm famous worldwide.
But anyway.
Yes, I am Seth Paver, and I was raised by two horrible people who are known as my parents.
They never really cared for me. My own father wouldn't even spend time with his own son, and my mother? Augh, I don't even wanna talk about her.
And just when I thought I was going to die, to rot away in that boring office with Mr. X, I met the most generous woman in the world.

Mrs. Michelle Anne Midorikawa.

Then when I saw her daughter, I knew that I had finally found my one true love.

Alice Evashkov Midorikawa.

Thus, my life started to change for the better, ever since that girl entered my life.
And she's not just any other girl.
She's my girlfriend.
And I think I am the luckiest boy on the planet.
Shut up, I'm not exaggerating, okay.

--

"Hey, Seth."

I turn around when a quick kiss lands on my lips.
Such soft, tender lips.

Alice giggles and hugs me tight, making me smile and smother my face in her hair.

"You guys are so cheese I can't take it anymore!"

Renn pretends to cover her eyes while Aiden laughs loudly.

"Cheeseballs."

I look up and raise an eyebrow at the two lovebirds.

"As if you guys aren't."

They both laugh together in unison, amused with my comment.

"Mm, probably, but not as cheese as you guys," says Renn with a wave of her hand.

I glimpse at my watch which shows 4:00 PM.
I look back at my friends and sigh.

"I'm sorry guys, but is it okay with all of you if I head over to my office?"
"Why not? No one's stopping you. Unless..."

Renn flips her hair and combs it with her fingers as her eyes dart to Alice who is looking at me endearingly.
I face Alice while she stares into my eyes, her mouth curving into a small smile.

"Yeah, sure, go ahead. We're not prohibiting you or anything, you know. Renn's right, we're not here to stop you."

She grins at me, the sweetest one ever which makes my heart flutter.

"Thanks, Alice. I'll be back soon. See you guys later!"

I bid them farewell as I walk to my car.
Nathaniel opens the door for me while I enter inside.
He closes the car door gently and heads to the driver's seat.
He fixes the rearview mirror and turns to look at me.

"Are we heading to the office?"
"Yes."

Nathaniel nods and starts driving out of the school campus.

--

As we arrive in our destination, a huge crowd of interviewers, reporters, and fans start crowding around my car wildly.
I clear my throat as Nathaniel opens the car door for me.
The people rush to me hurriedly, eager to see me.
The interviewers shove their microphones in front of me and start asking me questions; you know, those usual questions they ask from a really famous celebrity (not to brag, but yeah LOL).
I answer them with confidence, a little impatient that they are wasting my time.
Nathaniel, thankfully, could sense my impatience so he went and guided me towards the building in a hurry.
After all the chaos, I glance at him and let out a heavy sigh.

"Why, thanks, Nathan. I'm glad you noticed."
"No problem, Seth. Just doing my job."
"You always say that."
"Sorry. I have nothing else to say."

I arch my eyebrows and walk to the lobby with Nathaniel following behind.
Susan, the woman who handles the information booth, glances up from her computer and greets me with a welcoming smile.

"Hello, Seth. It's been a long time. How have you been?"
"Fine, I guess. How about you, Susan?"
"Well, nothing much has been happening here in this place. Life has been nice to me. Lesser stress to handle nowadays."
"I see. That's good."
"By the way, Mr. X is waiting for you in his office. He told me to inform you once you get here."

I rub my chin in thought.

"I wonder what it's all about... anyway, thank you, Susan."
"You're welcome, Seth."

I bring my hands to my sides.

"Alright then. See you around."
"You too."

I leave the booth and proceed to the elevator.
I press the arrow button pointing up then turn to Nathaniel.

"What must it be that Mr. X wants me up there?"
"I have no idea."

The elevator doors finally open.
Nathaniel and I enter the elevator while I tell the operator to press 13.
It starts moving upwards, building pressure in my ears.
When we finally reach the thirteenth floor, I step out of the elevator and quickly head to Mr. X's office.
I open the doors as people greet me with respect.
I return their smiles when I see Mr. X coming up to me.

"Seth! Finally, you're here!"
"What's the fuss about? Why did you want to see me?"
"There's a commercial you have to shoot. Here's the script, all the things you have to say and stuff. Take a look at it."

Mr. X hands out a paper in front of me.

"Wow... great," I say as I browse through the lines.
"Yes, it is. Now let's get to work, before the producer gets all grumpy."

I look at Mr. X with eager eyes.
Life is back to normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY PEEPS.
I HAVE FINALLY DECIDED.
I WILL CREATE A SEQUEL FOR THIS. AND IT WILL NOW FOCUS MORE ON NATHANIEL AND AIDEN/RENN. YEAH OKAY BYE GUYS I HOPE YOU'LL ALL WAIT FOR IT THANKS KBYE