Status: :) please read intro and tell us what you think.

Innocent Beyond Belief

Chapter 7

I wake up and there is a blinding, white light glaring me in the eyes. I groan squeezing them shut again and a ringing starts in my ears making my head pound with pain. I groan rolling to the side and feel a larger pain in my ribs. I take in a huge breath and the back of my throat is like dry, sand paper.

I sit up and rub the sleep from my eyes while slowly re-opening them. The light is not as bright as I thought and I glance around. I see that I’m sitting in a hospital and a rush of relief runs through me.

It was just a dream. The arresting, the booking, the locking up, the cellmate, and the yard fight. All of it was part of a horrible nightmare that I’d finally waken up from and my family is just waiting outside the door for me because I was shot trying to save that man in the drug deal. That’s what it was, it’s wasn’t real.

A man that could pass for a model walks in at that moment. He has light brown hair, clear blue eyes, and hard features, the kind you’d find on a man who works out at the local gym regularly. He was wearing a white lab coat, and stethoscope. I smile “Hello doctor. When do I get to see my family?”

“Miss Sanderson, are you feeling okay?” The doctor asks his brow furrowing as he waves a hand in front of my eyes.

“Yes, doctor. I have a small headache.” I answer nodding slightly.

“Okay, do you remember everything okay?” He asks looking at a clipboard in his hands.

I nod again and say “Yes, I was shot by a drug dealer for walking up on a bad deal.”

“Uh, no I’m sorry. That’s not what happened dear.” The doctor says smiling lightly, as if it all of this was a big joke and he was in on it.

“What do you mean? I demand to see my family. NOW!” I say becoming infuriated.

“Well, that’s not possible, seeing as that you are in the infirmary of one of the highest maximum security prisons in the country.” He says with a grin.

“What do you mean? I’m not a prisoner. I did nothing wrong.” I frown looking down at my body and see a lot of tubes and wires all over my body.

“I mean that you killed a man and are now on death row.” He says frowning with me.

“I did no such thing. I’m a nurse, I save men’s lives. I’m a good citizen.” I pout, feeling like crying. His frown deepens making a note on his clipboard and clicking his tongue.

“What are you writing down?” I whisper as he makes more notes on his clipboard. He looks at me and makes another note ignoring me. I feel like going crazy, how could he just act like that towards me? I’ve done nothing wrong. I should get a real trial; I should be innocent until proven guilty. I think about that, I don’t know who I am kidding. I live in the U.S.a. and the men are superior to the women and I would never get a fair trial in a court of law.

I rip an IV drop from my arm and start to pull on my catheter. I pull the heart monitor off my finger and small chest pads from myself as well. Removing everything from my body as fast as I can, I’m getting out of here: dead or alive.

“What are you doing?” The doctor yells. He drops his clipboard and heads towards me. I keep ripping tape and tubes off my body not stopping. I pull the last bit of tape off of myself fully releasing myself from the bed and I swing my legs over the side. I’m standing before the doctor is by my side. I grab a syringe from the table beside my bed and look at it. I swing my arm around to where I’m facing the doctor and glare at him.

“Back away or I’ll stab you in the eyes!” I scream taking a step towards him. He frowns and takes a step back throwing his hands up in a signal of surrender.

“Don’t you don’t want to do this, you’re upset and not feeling well. You should really lie back down.” He says frantically his eyes searching me and the room for something to defend himself with. I take another step towards him and he retreats with a step as well, this continues for a few moments.

Glancing out the side of my eye I see an emergency exit door to my right. I look at the doctor and see he is closer to the front door than I am but if I turned suddenly for the exit door I’d make it out before he could stop me.

Turning I dash for the exit, he grabs at me from behind and pulls a tie at the back of my gown open. I let it fall and keep running. Outside I look to my left and then my right. I see a guard tower and a fence that, I’d bet money on is electric. I squint looking farther to the right and see a guard with his back turned to me, he is on the phone. I look back up at the guard tower and realize, the guard standing talking on the phone is also supposed to be in the tower. I make my decision to run for him just as the doctor comes out of the door with a gun.

I take off, sprinting as fast as I can towards the guard. I reach him jump on his back. The guard staggers forward and drops his phone reaching for me. I pull up my syringe and needle at that moment and stab him in the neck injecting whatever liquid was in it into him. His shoulders droop a little and he starts to sway. I jump off away from him and land lightly on my feet. I pick up the phone he dropped and end the call and then throw it over the fence. I grab his gun from his waistband and duck behind the wall hoping the doctor won’t notice me right away. I count to myself and wait for the sound of footsteps to near me.

“Where the hell could she have gone?” I hear the doctor hissing.

“I don’t know. You’re the one that let her get away.” Another male voice says. It was just as deep as Natalia’s.

“Shut up. I had no choice. I already explained this; she held a fucking needle at me with a strong sedative in it.” The doctor squeaked. The other man just grunted and kicked the fallen guard’s boot. I frowned hoping I could blend in long enough for them to forget about me. The guard turns looking right at me, bringing his gun up as well. I frown and pull my gun up as well.

“You don’t know how to even shoot that thing. So quit kidding yourself and just stand up.” The man says grinning in victory. I smile and throw the gun at his forehead as hard as I possibly can, standing to sprint away. He simply ducks out of the way and lets it hit the doctor in the head before grabbing me around my waist and holding me to him.

“I’m going to have fun with you sweetheart.” He groans holding his gun to the back of my head. I struggle against him and he just flexes his bicep squeezing me against even more.

“Don’t worry, as long as you don’t scream I won’t hurt you.” He snickers carrying me back towards the exit door. He pulls me back inside kicking and screaming the whole time. He re-holsters his gun and then picks me back up. I whimper and try to beg but he just slaps me in the back of the head. He drags me into a supply closet off to the side of the infirmary.

Pulling me into the closet he throws me towards one corner and I cower there as he shuts the door and locks it. He stands in front of it blocking my only way of escape and he smiles.

“Please, don’t.” I cry as he stalks towards me. He starts to undo his belt buckle and lets out a low grunt.

“I bet you’re tight. I bet when I start you’re going to beg me not to stop. You’re going to beg and plead and ask me for more.” He groans letting his pants drop to the floor. He picks me up and forces me to bend over in front of him.

“Please, no. PLEASE DON’T!” I start to scream. He clamps his hand over my mouth stifling my screams and rubs himself over my ass and womanhood. He backs up a little before forcing me down on my knees. I watch as he rubs himself silently crying and praying someone anyone will save me.

“Callow, where’s Kirsten?” I hear a familiar voice. I find my voice and start to scream just as the man in front of me forces himself into my mouth. He holds my head to him almost suffocating me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa what a day. Comment? :D