Status: :) please read intro and tell us what you think.

Innocent Beyond Belief

Chapter 9

It’s been two weeks since the incident in the closet and I still can’t feel anything. I’m ready to die now. I have nothing to live for and also there is no way I’m getting out of here alive, not now. Xavier, my guard, found me. I found out his name a little later that day.

Although, I’m innocent of the crimes they arrested me for, I committed a few here so now I’m really on death row. I was bumped up a couple of years, too bad it wasn’t a couple more years because then my day for the chamber would be today.

“Get the hell up off the floor!” Natalia screams at me. I blink up at her as she towers over my body, her brutality and anger can no longer faze me. No after all that I’ve gone through. She growls and kicks at me with a toe, I ignore it and turn back to picking my jumpsuit.

“Okay, so you were face raped. That’s nothing considering what some of us have gone through here. Get over it.” Natalia says sitting across from me and looking me in the eyes. I don’t say a word, I haven’t seen this woman before in my life.

“I’ve never told anyone this, but you seem like you need an encouraging story so here it goes.” She says softly, the man disappearing from her voice all together.

“I was really, uh, thin when I got here. I didn’t really do the things I was accused of but I’m here anyways and I tried my damndest to make the best of things, well that was until I got into a yard fight similar to the one you were in a few weeks ago.

“A larger girl got in my face and she started wailing on me for no reason. I didn’t know at the time but I guess a guard she had been sleeping with pointed me out earlier and said that he liked the way I looked, innocent and all of that.

“Anyways this girl, she beat the shit clean out of me. I was in the infirmary for a while. When I was ready to be released, the doctor, uh, I think his name is Collin or something like that-“

“His name is Callow.” I say interrupting her.

“Yea whatever, he’s a dick.” She scoffs

“Anyways, he brings in this really beefy guy and says okay 300 and she’s yours for an hour. The man grunted and pulled out a wad of cash from his belt handing it to the doctor. The doctor helped me out of bed and into the man’s arms.” She stops and swallows rubbing her at her eyes.

“Natalia, are you okay?” I ask reaching for her hand. She shoves mine away quickly before coughing a couple of times and saying “Yea I’m fine. Are you going to quit interrupting my story?” I nod and watch her closely.

“Anyways, this guy is really rough and he pushes me into a closet, at first I thought it was my new cell, something I got for being in a yard fight, but after a few moments I realized that it wasn’t like that at all. It was a supply closet that the doctor had set up for sex, like he was making a few hundred on the side for selling other peoples body for a few hours of rough sex.

“I was in the supply closet for 60 minutes; it was the worst and longest 60 minutes of my entire life. The man, who happens to be a guard here, raped me and beat me for his own sick pleasure.” She says finishing with anger showing up in her voice.

I blinked and felt a few stray tears find their way to my eyes. I blinked them back and bit my lip a little “Oh, Natalia, you are the strongest woman I know.”

“It’s not that bad really; other women have it worse than I did.” She says shrugging and standing “Besides that’s why I got so ripped, I really should be thanking the rapist.”

I frown, back to the same old Natalia now, the soft woman lost forever to some wild maniac of a man.

A buzz sounds at our door and we stand facing the windows like procedure calls for, hands above our heads and legs spread apart ready for a pat down. “Natalia, you can go ahead and relax, we’re just taking Kirsten for now.” A male voice says softly. The two metallic hands come from behind me and do the quick pat and search along my body. Titanium cuffs are clipped to my wrists before my head is nudged to look at the ground and I’m turned around to leave.

“See ya later.” Natalia calls from behind me as I move forward.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment?
:) jazzi