Throw your diamonds in the sky. We'll stay gold forever.

Speed.

The rain was pouring in icy sheets, and we had run to my apartment, soaked to the skin. I nudged the front door open with my hip, my hands too busy clenching at Oli's t-shirt to do much else. It must have been the thousandth kiss since we had woken up. This was one those giggly kind of kisses, and I don't think either of us knew what was funny. I wasn't being pervy or anything, I just couldn't put him down. Every time I looked at him, I felt impulsive and dissolute. Oli didn't seem to mind very much.
All day I had been wondering what was happening to me. The whole situation was an occurrence I never would have got involved with before I met Oli. The speed of it all, we were going a hundred miles an hour but I didn't even mind. It was going so fast, but still perfectly paced.

Once through the front door, Oli beamed down at me, his fingers trailing up my arms and tugging at the lapels of his hoodie, which he'd told me to wear while he gallantly braved the rain. We stood there for a while, silent in my hallway, studying the finer details of the other's appearances. I noticed an almost insignificant furrow of his eyebrows and a foreign expression around his irises. It made me wonder what was going on his head.
Oli let out a suffering kind of sigh and gently seized my shoulders, bending slightly to level his eyes with mine.

"Look, Penny. You know I'm only going to start to.. you know, really like you." He said with anguish.

"Uhh. Okay. Is that not the point of this?" I inquired. He half-laughed and shrugged.

"Yeah, maybe. But do you think it's a good idea that I'm staying here? With you?"

"I think it's quite a fun idea actually. If you don't want to, it's okay." He let his hands wander down to my hips.

"I didn't say that. I'm just wondering if this is going too fast for you."

I expressed an exasperated groan. "It's going too fast. But it's kind of okay with me. At least it's going too fast with you."

I bit my lip, wondering if it was too much too early on, and it was putting Oli off. I guess it wasn't though, because he reached his hand up to fall into my hair, changing our angles to press his lips against mine for the thousand and first time.

"Do you think we're going too fast?" I was afraid of his response. He let the silence linger, mulling his answer over, his eyes straying to the ceiling. When he looked back to my eyes, his bottom lip was between his teeth to hold back his smile.

"So fast, it's making me dizzy." I wasn't sure if that was a positive thing or not. It must have shown because Oli hastily murmured, "But it's kind of okay with me too."
I grinned up at him before silently drawing his body near, trailing a path of butterfly kisses across his throat, his neck, that spot that made him so submissive in my hands.

"So, where's your bedroom?" He breathed. I restrained my giggle and pulled him towards my room, casting off our soaked clothes as we went.
♠ ♠ ♠
i REALLY hope you appreciate how much i had to force myself to update. i said to myself, "right, Effy. no cigarettes until you finish this chapter." i am having an absolute mental block right now. so like, any ideas about the next chapter or any for my other stories would be absolutely welcome. i suck. a lot.

and come on guys. feedback please. ;)

i also need more readers for my other stories, so let's not be Oli Sykes fangirls, go check them out.
SMOKEY SMOKEY SMOKE BYE.