All Those Oceanic Vistas Are So Devine

A Bad Morning Always Leads To Bad News

"Friday night it's time to party" - The Millionaires

I woke up once again to the blare of my alarm clock going off, 5am is just to early to get up. I slammed my hand on it, causing the music to suddenly shut off. Another god awful day awaits me, I just know it, I thought as I stared up at my ceiling. I kicked my comforter off and threw my legs over the side of my bed. I tiredly glanced over at my alarm clock. 6am was now staring back at me. I jumped out of bed and ran into my bathroom to get ready for the day. As I was about to jump into the shower, I stopped and stared in the mirror. 'How did I become like this'.

Oh whoa, ha, I didn't even introduce myself. Paige Sanders is the name, and modeling/singing is my game. I guess I should probably tell you a little about myself then. I'm 19 years old, & I'm currently living it up in LA. I know probably sounds like every other girl from LA right? You might be correct. I grew up in the burbs of Chicago, developing a voice that took Fueled By Ramen by force. Ever since that day, the day I said goodbye to home, my family, real friends, and the one that got away, I've changed. Not only did I have to change my attitude, but also my looks. I said goodbye to my once beautiful auburn hair and said hello to pink. Goodbye sweatpants and what I like to call my old man sweater and hello to skinnies and v-necks. My life was turned upside down, and this is the story of how it was turned right side up. Anyways, back to present day:

After I finished washing up after my shower, I threw on my robe and walked into my attached closet. After contemplating what I wear I settled on : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=15630441 After taking one more glance in the mirror, I grabbed my sunglasses and my keys. Opening the door I thought to myself: 'here goes anything.'

~ 7 hours later~
I slammed the door and slumped down in my favorite chair. Glancing next to me, I spotted my cellphone, which of course I forgot today, it was flashing its usual blue. Meaning new messages. 'Oh lord,' I thought. After listening to whiny voice mails from random models and other singers, I had one of severe importance.

'Miss Sanders, this is Doctor Monroe from St. Mary's in New Lenox, Illinois. There's been an accident involving your parents, and younger siblings. Please call me back at 630-546-9483. Thank you, good-bye.' I couldn't move. I sat there like a fish out of water gasping for air. It took me 10 minutes to realize I needed to call back, and once I did, I knew I'd be in for a shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyyy, so I know it's pretty lame so far and I'm not really sure where I'm going with it but I have a clue at this point. Sooo maybe some criticism or suggestions would be nice.
Also, I'm not quiet sure if there's a St. Mary's hospital in New Lenox, and the number is just made up. So don't call it. Ha, well thanks and I hope to have another chapter out tonight.

P.S. Sorry about the polyvore link written like that, I'm not really sure how to actually link it.