All Those Oceanic Vistas Are So Devine

Going Home Just Sounds So Wrong

~She's 18 & A Beauty Queen~ -The Maine

After calling Dr. Monroe back, and spending 45 minutes learning about exactly happened, you could say I was in the midst of a break down. Apparently, my family were on the highway coming back from visiting my grandparents in the retirement home, when I teenager was driving to fast and lost control of the wheel. His car hit the back of my parents, causing their car to flip and land in the ditch. With the angle the car landed and the rate of impact, my parents were instantly killed. However, my 6 year old brother and 3 year old sister were severely hurt. Gabe was in the intensive care unit, and Jasey was in a coma.

'Dr. Monroe?' 'Yes, Ms. Sanders?' 'I'll be there tomorrow.' 'Thank you Ms. Sander, and I'm terribly sorry for your lose.'

After hanging up, I decided my next order of business was getting a plane ticket and calling everyone. After paying for the ticket, calling my agent was next. I tried my best to explain it to her without crying and had her cancel my appointments for the next week or so. Next was the hard part. Telling the band. Last month we were offered a spot to perform at the VMA's, which we gladly accepted. Did happen to mention that, the VMA's were this week? Yea, now you see why its going to be so bad. I decided to call Alec, our lead guitarist, since he was the most understanding and he grew up with me & my family.

~an hour later~
Well that went over as smoothly as it could I guess. He was furious at first until I told him why I needed to cancel. He told me to get some rest and that he would call our manager and tell the other guys. I jumped into the shower, then proceeded to heat up some leftover lo mein and cuddle up with Oli, my Pomeranian puppy, and just think about everything that happened today. I quickly remembered that I still needed to cry. I set my alarm for 3am and decided to get some shut eye.

~3 am~
I turned off my alarm and got ready for the day wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=15631957 It was about 4am when I was finished. I turned everything off, packed Oli into his pet bag, and walked down to the cab. 20 minutes later I arrived at the airport, checked my bags, walked through security, and took a seat in front of my terminal. 'hey' I turned towards the voice. It was a guy around my age with black hair, and beautiful blue eyes. Those eyes, I've seen those eyes before. 'oh shit' I thought to myself. 'hey, um can i help you?' 'well no but, I saw you from over there and I thought to myself, hey why not try to make a pretty girl smile. So here I am.' 'ha ha, well thanks' "Well glad I could help. I'm Blake by the way, Blake Dawson. But all my friends call me Kale."

Shit, now I remember those eyes. You can always remember the eyes of your first love. I'll never forget when I said goodbye to those eyes just 2 years ago. ~Now boarding flight 234 non stop to Chicago O'Hare Airport~ 'Um, well that's my flight so well bye.' 'No way, that's mine too!' 'That is just my luck,' I thought to myself. I thought back to the past, the exact day I said goodbye to those beautiful eyes, it was at O'Hare airport actually. Kale came to try and get my to stay. He told me he loved me and he didn't want me to go.

I was awoken from my day dream when I saw a hand being waved in front of my face. 'Welcome back, ha ha, going to get on the plane soon?' I quickly got up from me seat, grabbed my bags and handed the lady my ticket. I found my seat in first class and started to day dream once again. Hoping to stay in this trance until we landed, that is until....

'Well, it looks like we're going to be seat neighbors.'
♠ ♠ ♠
this is actually the second time I typed this. My Internet killed the first time around, so here's number two again haha. Again sorry about the polyvore link.
Anddd, sorry about my choice of clothes. Paige has a weird sense of style but, I base it off of thing Audrey Kitching would wear, and some of my own personal style