All Those Oceanic Vistas Are So Devine

Identities Released and Tears Beyond Tears

~'So, This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love' -Escape The Fate

I rolled my eyes, and looked over at the voice. 'Oh really? That's exciting.' I said, with some obvious extreme sarcasm, but just like the old days, he didn't catch it. 'I know, now we can talk some more.' 'Oh boy, there goes my flight' I thought to myself. 'So what are you heading back to Chicago for?' hmm, what do I say to that? I could tell him that my parents just died and I'm going to go visit my siblings that are in the ICU.... 'Just to visit' 'Really? Are you from the city or are you from one of the suburbs?' 'The burbs.' 'Which one?' 'New Lenox.'

~Ladies, and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, we're about to take off to our destination of Chicago O'Hare airport. The duration of the flight is 4 hours and 23 minutes.~ 'Ohh, geez I'm going to be stuck with these questions for that long,' I thought to myself. "Really?! I'm from there too. Did you go to school there? If you did which one? I went to New Lenox high school.' 'I went there too actually and if you don't mind I'm going to take a nap.' 'Oh, well, ok. Have a good sleep.' "thanks.' Finally I thought to myself.

~3 hours later~
I woke up to a slight turbulence. Oh geez, still have an hour and a half left. I looked over to Kale and noticed that he was asleep. I quietly got up from my seat, grabbed my carry on bag and went to the bathroom. I change into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=15634400

After I was finished I walked back to my seat, put my bag away and sat back down. I picked up Oli out of his bag and started to play with him. I heard a sudden stir next to me. 'well good afternoon, sleeping beauty.' 'Hi Kale.' 'How'd you sleep?' 'Pretty well, and yourself?' 'Pretty good, hey I never got your name' Oh man, what am I going to tell him, 'hi I'm Paige Sanders, I broke your heart when we were 17. Remember? No, that won't work. Thankfully I was interrupted by the captain.'

~Ladies, and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We've got about 20 more minutes until we land at O'Hare. We ask that you please turn all electrical equipment off, along with putting your seat back into the upright position. Thank you~

I put Oli back in his bag, and opened up a magazine hoping that Kale will completely forget. Thank god he did. ~20 minutes later~ We landed. Thank you lord. I quickly unbuckled my seat belt when the captain turned the light off, grabbed my bags and started to talk off. 'Hey wait!' I knew the voice but, I continued to walk. I had to get to the hospital. I hurriedly made it down to baggage claim, and had to wait for my suitcase. 'hey, you took off pretty fast on me back there.' 'Oh sorry, I'm just really excited to be back.' 'Oh, well I'll just wait with you til you find your suitcase.' 'Thanks.'

Suddenly the conveyor belt started to move, I patiently waited for my bag. Until I spotted that brightly colored suitcase. I went to reach for it but, Kale had already grabbed it. 'Thanks Kale, but I have a car to go catch.' "You're welcome oh wait, I didn't get your name!' ~OH MY GOD, ITS PAIGE SANDERS!~ I was then swarmed by fans. I quickly signed autographs and took pictures. I looked back at Kale and saw he had a look of shock on his face that slightly turned to anger when we was walking over. I quickly said goodbye to my fans and spotted the man with my name written on his board.
'Thank you,' I said the man as he took my suitcase & loaded it into the car. As soon as the driver got into the car we took off. 'I need to go to St. Mary's hospital in New Lenox.' 'Very well Ms. Sanders'

45 minutes later~
I was walking into the ICU, my gold Nike high tops scuffing on the hospital floor. I went up to the receptionist desk asking for my siblings rooms. She called Dr.Monroe over. 'Hi, Dr. Monroe I'm Paige Sanders, I want to see Jasey & Gabe Sanders' 'Oh Ms. Sanders, I'll show you the way.' As soon as I saw those two beautiful faces I started to cry. They're my life. My family. 'Can I go in and speak to them?' 'Yes, you can Paige.' 'Thank you'

I walked over to Gabe first. 'hey buddy. I missed you. My god, you've gotten so big, and so incredibly handsome. You look just like dad. I remember when you were born and mom said you would be a looker just like dad. You're so brave Gabe. I'm sorry I haven't come to visit you to often. I was working on things with the band, and photo shoots. I was saving up money to buy you a puppy for your birthday. Did you know that? I was going to by you a golden retriever just like from that movie Buddy. I know that's the kind you wanted. You've been hinting for years. Oh Gabe, I wish you could wake up and I could see those beautiful eyes of yours. I love you Baby Gabe.' I then gave him a kiss on the forehead. I walked over to Jasey next.
'Oh Jasey, you probably don't remember me. I'm your big sister Paige. Oh I'll never forget when you were born. The doctors said you were the prettiest baby they've ever seen. It was true too. You had this big smile on your face from day one. I wish I could see that smile of yours. It would just make my day. I would want Gabe to see it too, you're smile always just brightened up the room baby girl. If you heard what I said to Gabe about the puppy, don't worry, I have you covered too. I was going to get you a little tiny baby just like Oli. Remember him, you bought him for me for Christmas this past year. I know he'll be excited to see you when you wake up. Oh Jasey, you two are my world, I want you two to wake up and we can be a family. I love you baby girl.' I kissed her head and walked out into the hallway. As soon as I shut the door I slid down the wall in tears.

`BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP~
'Doctor!, the patients in ICU room 546 have woken up, they're monitors are going crazy!'
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, well that's not where I was going to leave it off but, I have work early in the morning. So I'll post again tomorrow. Any comments yet?